Going to Universal Studios next week....

meryll83

We went to ROTM first and went on about 4 times no probs, one of the staff (Rameses was his name - couldn't decide if it was real or not!) made us chuckle as we got there first on opening and he declared us the 1st sacrifices of the day!
Shrek does get busy but you get a lot of people in at once.
Is Jaws still there? When we went in November it was closed and had been taken off the park maps?

PBGamer89

Original Poster
Well, I'm not staying in a hotel. I live 1 hour from Orlando, so it's easy t go up on the weekend. The age group will be me(17), my mom,dad, uncle(who loves thrill rides), and my cousin(9 years old). My cousin has never been to Florida let alone Disney/Universal.

Also, I'll more than likely will be wating in the regualr lines cause the express passes for next week are $40.

PBGamer89

Original Poster
I heard about that with Jaws too. Did they change or upgrade the ride in anyway? Don't give away too much if they did.

Tim G

PBGamer89 said:
Hi! This is my first post here at WDW Magic. But, next week, my uncle and my cousin are coming to Florida, where I live and we're going to Universal. My question is, what should be the order that we go to the rides seeing as we won't be getting the Express pass because during the time we're going, the passes are $40. Keep in mind, we'll be riding everything. Anybody got ride order advice or which rides fill up fast and which rides' lines are too bad?
Some words of Warning when visiting Universal...

Don't have your toe cut by some ride...

JROK

PBGamer89 said:
I heard about that with Jaws too. Did they change or upgrade the ride in anyway? Don't give away too much if they did.

It was an overall refurb... fixing broken effects... paint... the usual... the biggest change was giving the sharks new skin... nothing major, just made them look a lot better...

And geez Corrus, you are bitter about this whole thing... the reason the Disney stories make bigger headlines is A) Disney is a much bigger and more widely known place than Universal is ... and B) People were either killed or severely injurred in the Disney stories... When the guy died on Mummy at Universal, it made headlines... so quit whining...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom