Going to Sleep.

DonaldD1987

Original Poster
I am sure that I am not the only one who does this, but when you go to sleep does anyone fall asleep to theme park music? Like the Soarin' queue loop or illuminations???:snore:

P.S does anyone have the space mountain queue music? I have searched everywhere and I cant find it. I heard it one a disney podcast a long time ago, I forget which one, but my computer crashed and it got erased. If anyone has the music, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Nicole220

I am sure that I am not the only one who does this, but when you go to sleep does anyone fall asleep to theme park music? Like the Soarin' queue loop or illuminations???:snore:
I've done that before. It's nice.

Although, most of the time I can't fall asleep because I'm too excited listening to the music. :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I don't fall asleep do Disney music but I do wake up to it. I got really sick of the rather abrupt jar I would get waking up to the annoying buzz of an alarm clock. As a solution I got a clock/radio/CD player and now I awake to the Welcome Medley from MK.

rainfully

The same thing happened to me with the crashing of the computer... and I used to have the Space Mountan queue but it's long gone... but I agree it's awesome to fall asleep to... as well as SSE.

I don't fall asleep do Disney music but I do wake up to it. I got really sick of the rather abrupt jar I would get waking up to the annoying buzz of an alarm clock. As a solution I got a clock/radio/CD player and now I awake to the Welcome Medley from MK.

All that would do is make me despise the Welcome Medley... :lol:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The same thing happened to me with the crashing of the computer... and I used to have the Space Mountan queue but it's long gone... but I agree it's awesome to fall asleep to... as well as SSE.

All that would do is make me despise the Welcome Medley... :lol:
I was a little worried about that happening as well but it has been about 2 years now and I still love it. However, I am also one of those annoying cheery people when I wake up so that might have something to do with the song not getting on my nerves after waking up to it every day for 2 years.

Merry Rose

Where do you get those?

I fell in love with TTA music at EMH time. It was a beautiful sight. Tomorrowland doesn't thrill me in the day time, but at night, wonderful. Plus the music added a traveling through space feeling.

Where do I get all this music?

bgraham34

I really can't fall asleep to anything its too distracting. Sometimes I try but must listen to everything longer.

macsmom

I fall asleep to the Wishes cd. And, listen to it in the car. And on my ipod as I am walking. I figure one day I'll get tired of it, but I've listened to it everyday since I've been back from the World.

danna

LuLaSue

I too do not fall asleep to disney music, I wake up to the sounds of the Electical Light Parade. I really gets me up in a very cheery mood.

doop

I can't fall asleep to anything but pure darkness and the sound of my fan, but I assure you I am usually thinking about WDW as I'm falling asleep.

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
i personally don't fall asleep to Disney music, but i am a child care teacher of toddlers and i play the Illuminations music for their naptime!:)

LAPVLB

Yes. It's all I can sleep to. Epcot fountain loop, anyone? UOE area loop? hahaha

And for those of you wanting SM music...I have the "Star Tunnel" track as well as the "Entrance Loop" track that plays in the very first room. PM me and I can send them to you :)

Kuhio

I love "Star Tunnel." I hope they don't jettison it during a future rehab... to me, SM just wouldn't be the same without it.

LAPVLB

Like I said, I have the Star Tunnel and Entrance Loop. Does anyone have the loop for the second tunnel? You know, the one with 10,000 windows into space and lots of floaty space items? That would be nice to add to my collection. Thanks!

Rob562

Animal Kingdom Oasis Loop is the one I wake up to.

Hey, that's what I fall asleep to! :)
Well actually, it's a playlist of the Oasis/Tree of Life music and the old Living Seas background music, and my comp plays them randomly. Or sometimes I'll play the Tower of Terror queue music or the Wonders of Life music loop.
I've recently obtained the original Land pavilion background music loop, so that might make its way into the mix.

In the car for longer drives, I have CDs with the Wilderness Lodge music loop, WDW's Soarin' queue loop and both versions of the Reflections of Earth pre-show music.

Like I said, I have the Star Tunnel and Entrance Loop. Does anyone have the loop for the second tunnel? You know, the one with 10,000 windows into space and lots of floaty space items? That would be nice to add to my collection. Thanks!

Ah yes... That track is apparently one of the "Holy Grails" of Disney park music. Noone seems to be able to track it down anywhere.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom