Going to Sleep.

Craig & Lisa

I was a little worried about that happening as well but it has been about 2 years now and I still love it. However, I am also one of those annoying cheery people when I wake up so that might have something to do with the song not getting on my nerves after waking up to it every day for 2 years.
You sound like my wife, If I'm up everybody else has to be too. :zipit::animwink:

EPCOTPluto

Music to wake up to: Oasis BGM, EPCOT Entrance BGM (Current), POTC - Exterior BGM (2006)
Music to go to sleep: Innoventions BGM, EPCOT Entrance BGM (1982), Camp Minnie-Mickey BGM

Yes, somewhat weird music to listen to. But I love it.

Figment632

I am sure that I am not the only one who does this, but when you go to sleep does anyone fall asleep to theme park music? Like the Soarin' queue loop or illuminations???:snore:

P.S does anyone have the space mountain queue music? I have searched everywhere and I cant find it. I heard it one a disney podcast a long time ago, I forget which one, but my computer crashed and it got erased. If anyone has the music, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Not every night but sometimes I fall asleep to Horizons or SSE ride through or a Space Mountain loop.

LiveyMouse22

:lol: I do that too! I listen to Spectromagic, Soarin', Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and others too. :D I have two WDW podcasts on my iPod with music from the different rides. One of them is called WDW Audio Adventures that has Space Mountain music and the other is called WDW Memories Podcast. You can find both of those on itunes. :wave:

trr1

I am sure that I am not the only one who does this, but when you go to sleep does anyone fall asleep to theme park music? Like the Soarin' queue loop or illuminations???:snore:

P.S does anyone have the space mountain queue music? I have searched everywhere and I cant find it. I heard it one a disney podcast a long time ago, I forget which one, but my computer crashed and it got erased. If anyone has the music, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRVnGiPACWE

Chrononymous

I fall asleep to Disney soundtracks too.

I used to fall asleep to the Queue music for Splash Mountain, and the DL version of the POTC ride soundtrack.

Now I have a POTC alarm clock, which plays the Pirate's Life For Me song(with the happy talking skull!) to wake up to!
I also have a great little alarm clock that wakes me up the the Main Street Electrical parade theme. yay!

mouse_luv

Hey, that's what I fall asleep to! :)
Well actually, it's a playlist of the Oasis/Tree of Life music and the old Living Seas background music, and my comp plays them randomly. Or sometimes I'll play the Tower of Terror queue music or the Wonders of Life music loop.
I've recently obtained the original Land pavilion background music loop, so that might make its way into the mix.

In the car for longer drives, I have CDs with the Wilderness Lodge music loop, WDW's Soarin' queue loop and both versions of the Reflections of Earth pre-show music.

Ah yes... That track is apparently one of the "Holy Grails" of Disney park music. Noone seems to be able to track it down anywhere.

-Rob

Where did you obtain those? Because I would LOVE to have them esp the WL music! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom