Going to Cedar Point Tomarrow

woofboy111

Wow, I didn't know it had a launch. I read on two or three websites that it goes up the chain a lot faster than most wooden coasters, but this is the first I've heard of a launch.

Ryan

mmmmm

If you have never been to CP before, I would suugest two days. With the shows and the rides, there just is too much to see and do haven never been there before. Plus, if you decide to go to the water park OR the park is really full like it normally is in July, you will need 2 days as well. When I go now, I skip all of the little rides and just hit the coasters and see some of the better shows. That still takes me an entire day and I dont even ride the matterhorn or any other spinning ride.

Here's a good picture of the Millennium Force, you can see one of CP's newest coasters, the Mantis, as a small yellow track being dwarfed by the MF ...

Attachments

• mf-007-horz.jpg
    mf-007-horz.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 134

d dude

I leave for CP Monday! :D I will be there for a week and i won't be around a computer so i will be gone for the next week:( and i will try to get some good pictures! so cya!

The Mom

Premium Member
d dude, when you go to Cedar Point, see if you can find Kontra. He went there last month and vanished without a trace. If we don't hear from you again, none of us will ever go there! Be careful!!

d dude

I'm back!! :D i didn't find Kontra though:( but I had lots of fun the sky buckets where closed so i didn't get to ride them. but i did get to ride millenium force, and it was awsome!!! my faverite was ther raptor though. i'll try to post some pictures as sone as i get them developed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom