Going in Sept 2002

kporsche

I'm taking my wife and twin daughters who will be 3 in oct and my wifes sister 17 and my 15 month old daughter down to disneyworld sept 20-26 staying at port orleans riverside. A couple of questions. Is this a good time as far as crowds and is the disney buses pretty on schedule to pick you up, like not waiting a long time for a bus to show up. Since we have 3 little ones I don't want to have to wait a real long time. My wife has never been down before, i've been down 6 times last time was in 92. Thanks for all the info. Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated. BTW we are flying down and using mears motorcoach and have no plans to go off the properties.

Thank You:animwink:
Kevin

tiggerlover1971

I will be there September 20-23 Whats that about a hurricane not closing disney. A hurricane has closed disney I was there they closed the park closed down and they told us to stay in our rooms and hotel It never came ashore and they only opened animal kingdom

Upvote 0

Erika

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
I will be there September 20-23 Whats that about a hurricane not closing disney. A hurricane has closed disney I was there they closed the park closed down and they told us to stay in our rooms and hotel It never came ashore and they only opened animal kingdom

Right, what we said was, it has only happened once in the history of the park.

Upvote 0

mickeysaver

We are going the last full week of September (22-28). This will be our first week long vacation at Disney together. We plan on spending Monday thru Thursday doing the parks together and on Friday my partner's family will join us for a trip thru the Magic Kingdom. We will be staying at the ASMu from Sunday through Thursday, but will transfer offsite for Friday since our pup will be re-joining us after spending the week with his aunt and uncle in Deland.

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

sorry Erika i didnt mean to snap about the hurricane but i just thought it was hysterical that it was the time i was there if i wanted to do nothing because of a hurricane i could haved stayed home in sunny south florida

Upvote 0

Erika

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
sorry Erika i didnt mean to snap about the hurricane but i just thought it was hysterical that it was the time i was there if i wanted to do nothing because of a hurricane i could haved stayed home in sunny south florida

LOL!! I'm just glad I wasn't there to witness it! :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom