Going away gift for Mr. Eisner

Disneyland1970

Original Poster
I know we are probably going to have to wait a while for Mike to stand down. Hopefully long enough to allow for a well planned transfer of power......anyway.....

What do we get the man who has everything, as a token for all he has done for us.( YES that is wriiten with tongue placed firmly against cheek)

Any Ideas??:)

bhg469

i think he should recive a special edition pal mickey that laughs and yells 43% good god mike they hate you.

Blair

Some adorable customized artwork from all the wonderful animators he fired.

Lilo & Stitch waving goodbye.

Shaman

Originally posted by bhg469
i think he should recive a special edition pal mickey that laughs and yells 43% good god mike they hate you.

:lol: :lol:

Thats funny...all this talk though...makes me feel sorry for the guy...he should have stepped down a long time ago....oh well...

SirGoofy

Originally posted by bhg469

:lol: :lol: That's one of the funniest things I've read on these forums. I think we should give him some evil AAs of the characters he's killed, such as: Dreamfinder, Mr. Toad, the alien from AE, S.I.R., Skippy, etc.(feel free to add to the list). They could harass him in some way.

FigmentJedi

All the cheapquels shoved up Eisner's bum, then a great kick in the rear from Walt's Ghost,Dreamfinder, the Sage of Time, the Dreamseekers, Mr. Toad, and the family from Carousel Of Progress.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom