Glowing ice cubes in the MK?

nicholas

I'll be at the MK on Monday and was wondering if any of the restaurants there had the glowing ice cubes like I've seen at 50's Prime Time? Thanks.

pepsistar

:lookaroun Hummm I saw them last time I was at MK where you get the pineapple swirls-- Dole whips. Yummy Wish I had one :slurp:

On the counter in a drink?? Do not know if they still have them or not? You could check-- it out. :D Good Luck--- Let us know what you found, when you get back. :lol:

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

I think I have seen them in the people who walk around selling food and toys before nighttime shows (ie fantasmic, spectromagic, etc). Other then that I don't know where else you can get them in MK.

Upvote 0

nicholas

Original Poster
Thanks for the ideas everyone. Looks like finding one might be as much fun as a hidden mickey scavenger hunt! Little things amuse me.

36 hours!

Upvote 0

Dwarful

ok I am going to ask the dumb question. How long do these cubes glow? I can already here my kids asking for those drinks while waiting for the night parade.

Upvote 0

The_CEO

Originally posted by Dwarful
ok I am going to ask the dumb question. How long do these cubes glow? I can already here my kids asking for those drinks while waiting for the night parade.

Getting new ones I can see them lasting a good 6 - 8 hours of use. Continuous.

Upvote 0

mickhyperion

I got one at Sci-Fi a year ago and it still lights up nicely, though I don't have it on continuously. I only turn it on every once in a while to show it off.

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

You can also buy them on ebay. Many auctions are for lots of them, but there are some that are just auctioning off 5 or 6 of them.

And yes. Certain ones you can replace the battery in. It will state it in the auction. Otherwise I think that they last for about 24 hours of use. (you can turn them on and off so it's not like they are good for only a day, they could last you quite a while if you use them correctly.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom