Glo Sticks

DVC Dave

We bring them everytime we go. We just pack them in our luggage. DON"T put them in your carryon. In Disney we use them at night and hand some out to others

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We bring them everytime we go. We just pack them in our luggage. DON"T put them in your carryon. In Disney we use them at night and hand some out to others

Much cheaper to get them at home & bring them with you. :king:
Oriental Trading is having a nice sale right now. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

karlamaria

The dollar store sells them for 1 dollar a bundle. necklaces etc. but please tell me you do not use these on the dark rides. there is nothing worse then a family with glow sticks wands and the like while people are trying to enjoy the rides.
I give these to my kids all the time, in fact we have some packed for our trip to. there fun and kids love them! I just make them put them away when we go on the dark rides to not bother others they distract.

Upvote 0

hcphish

I will only have carry on baggage. I guess I will have to call SW
On each package it says 3.75mL fluid.

TSA will not allow anything over 3 oz especially if it cleary marked as such. You will always find that one person that is either lazy or not paying attention and let it through though. Either way you are taking a chance.

Lets be honest...I'm sure you didn't sprnd your savings account on them. Just let them go if it is going to be an issue.

Upvote 0

AliceinWhoville

Original Poster
I got them for $1 ea they come with there own rope lanyard so i was just going to hang them on the stroller so i can find it easier in the evening which in Dec it gets dark early.

Maybe I will buy a few more then send them to the hotel. Thanks for the idea!

Upvote 0

adambrady

TSA will not allow anything over 3 oz especially if it cleary marked as such. You will always find that one person that is either lazy or not paying attention and let it through though. Either way you are taking a chance.

Lets be honest...I'm sure you didn't sprnd your savings account on them. Just let them go if it is going to be an issue.

I travel quite a bit and try to use carry on only so I may be able to help, but this is certainly not an official answer.

I have taken larger volumes with me. The key is that it has to fit into the 1 quart size zip lock bag. As long as it fits inside that bag and it is able to close, they don't pay attention to 3.75 or 2.68 oz, etc.

You are allowed one baggie per plane ticket.

Upvote 0
I ended up sending mine via UPS yesterday. I was a bit nervous about it so I figured I'd send them off and be done with it. Hopefully I will be able to recover them with ease from the resort. I actually sent 3 packages .... one being a case of water from Costco as well.

Upvote 0

aurora1982

I've flown transatlantic a few times since the rules were updated, and the official rule is that you can take as many containers of 100ml or less that can fit into a 10cm by 10cm ziplock bag. As it's the same going both ways, I should imagine that it would be the same on US internal flights. Now where is that metric/imperial converter? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom