Glidden's Colortopia opening in Epcot's Innoventions later this year

JIMINYCR

This new exhibit could bring dozens of guests to Innoventions.

Yeah... the last thing I want to do is to think about painting my house or a room in my house while I'm on vacation. Lets go investigate the new innovations in paint... that will really be fuuuun. o_O:bored: How about putting a wallpaper exhibit next to it ??? That will really jazz up Innoventions.

DManRightHere

I hope it is done well and popular. Maybe get other sponsors like tool manufacturers or heavy equipment manufacturers (which I always thought it could be well implemented if john deere sponsored "the Land". Especially in the big room with the tv screens, put a couple tractors in there qnd detail more on technology).

Figments Friend

Not saying that's what they're doing, but this might be a good time to port over a similar exhibit to Goofy's House from Disneyland Tokyo.

gph220210LARGE.jpg

Which to my eyes looks very similar to the original Image Works activity where Guests did something similar on the walls to 'color' pictures of Dreamfinder & Figment back in 1982.
:)

Last edited:

jrriddle

And now we can literally watch paint dry thus making it one of the most exciting attractions at Epcot.
I wonder what sort of deal TDO is getting to have Gliddens repaint older DVC units.
I would rather see Disney Research go into Innoventions. They actually do some neat stuff that gets picked up my main stream media

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Just what Epcot needed! Future World these days is just as boring as watching paint dry, might as well have an exhibit we can use for a direct comparison. Hmm... I could stand in line for an hour and a half for Soarin, or watch paint dry. I'll choose the paint.

Still sounds better then the "Hall of Aluminum Fame" and "Bathroom of Tomorrow" attractions that Disneyland once had. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom