Giving out your "not gonna be used" FastPasses

Patrick_Ears

We was in MK and my two kids did not want to ride TM. So i gave them to a just married couple. Wife was all pumped up, i guess it will be a magical one for them...... :D

LilSuzy

They were all so thankful and as we walked away, I heard the father say something about how there were still good people in this world...I have to admit, we all felt pretty darn good - my kids still talk about that moment! :)

This one made me cry...:cry:

There are still good people in this world :wave:

PlaneCrazy1978

We think this is a "Karma" thing. On several occasions, someone has come up to my wife and I and just handed us FPs. In fact, it's happened about 3 times on Soarin (weird!), which is abotu the best ride to get a FP on. So we usually will seek out a couple and hand them ours. We know it'll come full circle!

Most of the people we give them to are shocked at first, then realize what they are, and are really happy. It feels like we are spreading some of the magic!

righttrack

This never ceases to make me happy to do! When this happens to us, I always look for someone who looks tired or fed up. Turns their day around completely.

bjlc57

we were coming out of France , I believe, and were taking the ferry across the lake at Epcot.. and we ran into two older Ladies from New England.. and they were commenting how that they had seen close to every thing in Epcot but weren't able to get to Soaring fast enough in the morning for a fast past..

we were leaving to go to MGM for Fanstasmic.. and I looked at my wife.. and We both side TAKE OURS.. we had been on it twice.. litereally these women couldn't believe it.. How could you do that? why?

well why not.. I am a good guy.. we answer to a MUCH HIGHER POWER.. and God put us in this place to help these people out..

not a problem.. I almost thought that one woman was going to cry.. Hey it made my day.. plus, if you had already heard my previous Soaring story, the next ride couldn't be topped..

here.. ENJOY..

the-reason14

So you throw a fit until they let you on? Correct me if I am wrong but this is what is sounds like.

Nope, never threw a fit, not me. It's either a guest relations trip that requires your voice to speak, or it's a quick switch of a valid fastpass with an old one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom