Given a choice between these dates in November which would you choose?

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

November 18-22 , or November 19-23. Honestly? Because we are already booked, NOV10-NOV18. An no tickets are currently available for MVMCP. Please, do not buy these ahead of time, until you see what MVMCP will be? Those tickets are non-refundable :(.

Upvote 0

KTK

Usually the 2nd week of Nov can be busy because New Jersey schools are typically off that week and of Veteran's Day (11/14). Thanksgiving is 11/26 this year so I would recommend 11/18 - 11/22 (the week of Thanksgiving gets more crowded the closer you get to Thanksgiving day). Granted, that was then but with the coronavirus, I would suspect attendance will be down no matter what time you go.

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

Usually the 2nd week of Nov can be busy because New Jersey schools are typically off that week and of Veteran's Day (11/14). Thanksgiving is 11/26 this year so I would recommend 11/18 - 11/22 (the week of Thanksgiving gets more crowded the closer you get to Thanksgiving day). Granted, that was then but with the coronavirus, I would suspect attendance will be down no matter what time you go.
They might limit the amount of parties this year, if they have them at all.

Upvote 0

Disney Kween

I actually like the 18th-22nd. You are arriving enough days before Thanksgiving and then leaving at least a few days before. The last set of days your departure day is getting close to Thanksgiving and maybe people will be starting to travel for that.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

November 12-16
November 18-22
November 19-23

We'd arrive int he evening and leave in the morning.
We are going to MVMCP.
I currently have a reservation 11/15 - 11/21. It's the week before Thanksgiving which is typically low to manageable crowds. That and last year they offered free dining around this time frame. I'm not sure if we will see that this year but I suspect some serious room or package discounts will be made available to draw people back in (I'll take what I can get) - That's just my opinion.

Upvote 0

slipperalwaysfits

I currently have a reservation 11/15 - 11/21. It's the week before Thanksgiving which is typically low to manageable crowds. That and last year they offered free dining around this time frame. I'm not sure if we will see that this year but I suspect some serious room or package discounts will be made available to draw people back in (I'll take what I can get) - That's just my opinion.

But it seems like 95% of people are just rebooking what would have been their spring/summer trips for this fall. I'd be surprised if there were discounts, since I imagine a lot of happy friends of the mouse being ready to go on their fall trips, even with the risk.

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

But it seems like 95% of people are just rebooking what would have been their spring/summer trips for this fall. I'd be surprised if there were discounts, since I imagine a lot of happy friends of the mouse being ready to go on their fall trips, even with the risk.
It's just so hard to tell at this point isn't it! LOL I'll wait and see but trust me, if they are open - i'll be there mask and all. Cheers!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom