Give me your "Secret" outlet locations.

okcthunder

Original Poster
I know about the one by Rapunzel and IASW. Where are some secret outlets I can charge my phone for a little bit... Also, does Disney frown on this?

RubyLee

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...-phone-charging-lockers-for-guest-use.883019/

Given that they are devoting an entire section of lockers to phone charging, I don't think they have a problem with guests using their electricity to do so.
It's definitely encouraged/allowed.....the main focus of the corral near the Tangled bathrooms is recharging. I believe the Tangled area was the initial experiment with expansions like the lockers moving now. Disney benefits by providing charging stations--lots of people are using MDE & booking Fast Passes throughout the day

CP_alum08

Disney just spent $1B ensuring that we will have to use our phones all day in the parks...they better not frown on charging them!

But seriously, no they don't and they have designated areas for charging now.

joanna71985

Just be careful using random outlets outside the charging locations (as they are meant for large machinery, and can damage phones)

NiarrNDisney

Honestly I usually just ask the tender at the bar or lounge that I am at if I can plug my phone in for a bit while I am relaxing with a cocktail!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom