Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

Cmdr_Crimson

motivator4929086.jpg

Goofyernmost

Can't help it but, I loved that overlay. It was very creative and very expensive. Unfortunately, it was disliked by way more people then it should have been. Notice you haven't seen Disney spend money like that for a celebration since then. They must have gotten the message that you cannot put a plastic cake over our genuine plastic castle. So since people didn't like this type of fun and creativity, let's not spend anymore of our bonus money on stuff.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Can't help it but, I loved that overlay. It was very creative and very expensive. Unfortunately, it was disliked by way more people then it should have been. Notice you haven't seen Disney spend money like that for a celebration since then. They must have gotten the message that you cannot put a plastic cake over our genuine plastic castle. So since people didn't like this type of fun and creativity, let's not spend anymore of our bonus money on stuff.

The DL 50th overlays seem to have been well received. I think they dropped quite a bit on that between the two US parks.

Goofyernmost

Well, when you think about it that is pretty logical. And that is without entering the fact that I hate that holiday overlay. The castle was just a building (Park Icon, yes) with nothing of any significance on the inside. Haunted Mansion stops being Haunted Mansion 3 months of the year and no one seems to care about that. Skellington is not now nor every will be the Grim Grinning Ghosts. Logically meaning it makes more sense to invest in something that will be there awhile instead of a short term that requires at least another month of shutdown and startup at each end. That deprives everyone of HM for 5 months out of 12. Every single year. I will gladly accept a one time 15 month stay and then it's done over that.

cw1982

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom