Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
You don't have to wait for that. Agreed that Eisners last few years were awful, but, he did some really good things early on that really enabled the Disney Co. to be what it is today. He was not all bad until his ego probably got in the way.

Like the fact that Eisner grew TWDC 800% as compared to Iger's 79%. Yes Eisner went off the rails after Well's death and if you read Disney Wars Eisner was working on getting rid of Iger because of his lack of creativity and lack of appreciation for the creative process which historically has been the engine which has driven TWDC. I think the relative financials speak for themselves.

Cmdr_Crimson

Wow...This is getting Off Topic...Let's set the mood again....
ec9.png

lazyboy97o

They liked him enough to give him a guest spot in Star Wars Rebels!
Which really makes me question Star Tours' safety policies. They had decades to fix the droid's programming and one still went all nuts on a group of customers. They also rehired C-3P0 and R2-D2 after they stole a vessel (also full of customers) for treasonous purposes.

Matt_Black

Which really makes me question Star Tours' safety policies. They had decades to fix the droid's programming and one still went all nuts on a group of customers. They also rehired C-3P0 and R2-D2 after they stole a vessel (also full of customers) for treasonous purposes.

Well, the regulations are probably set by the Empire, which by this point has become a bloated, corrupt bureaucracy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom