Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

Cmdr_Crimson

A recent episode of Sonic Boom Features a very familiar Statue....
shrew_zpsjwbkqri6.jpg

POLY LOVER

I suspect that would be the very moment that Disney ended that tradition of having the current President in a speaking part.[/QUOTE

Donald would have to have his own attraction. He would never share the spotlight with other
Presidents. Maybe the attraction would be called Mr. Donald's wild hair ride?

DisneyManOne

Regarding a recent news story (namely, Disney's decision to replace "Aladdin" at DCA, with another stupid "Frozen" thing), I give you this...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eisner-Michael-lg.jpg
"Let me get this straight, Bob. You plan on replacing a beloved park attraction with something made mostly to sell toys, and you won't give a rat's hat about what people have to say about it?

Well done, my apprentice. I have taught you well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's a bit harsh, but let's face it...Pooh replacing Mr. Toad/Country Bears, Stitch replacing Alien Encounter, JIYI replacing JII, Mission: SPACE replacing Horizons, Nemo taking over The Living Seas, Frozen already striking down Maelstrom (might as well re-name the pavilion Arendelle while they're at it!)...all examples of Disney replacing rides and not caring about what the people have to say.

Goofyernmost

Regarding a recent news story (namely, Disney's decision to replace "Aladdin" at DCA, with another stupid "Frozen" thing), I give you this...
Eisner-Michael-lg.jpg
"Let me get this straight, Bob. You plan on replacing a beloved park attraction with something made mostly to sell toys, and you won't give a rat's hat about what people have to say about it?

Sorry if it's a bit harsh, but let's face it...Pooh replacing Mr. Toad/Country Bears, Stitch replacing Alien Encounter, JIYI replacing JII, Mission: SPACE replacing Horizons, Nemo taking over The Living Seas, Frozen already striking down Maelstrom (might as well re-name the pavilion Arendelle while they're at it!)...all examples of Disney replacing rides and not caring about what the people have to say.
Ultra dramatic, however, I think that what they are doing is not caring what you and a few others have to say. If more people were for the change then against it, I guess that they did listen to the people have to say.

BTW, Country bears is still there. Not sure why that was listed. Also, for just about everyone of the things you have listed, in my opinion, the changes were for the better. JII was replaced in a negative manner, but, it still remains to be seen if Frozen is any worse then Maelstrom which was nothing spectacular in its own right.

DisneyManOne

Ultra dramatic, however, I think that what they are doing is not caring what you and a few others have to say. If more people were for the change then against it, I guess that they did listen to the people have to say.

BTW, Country bears is still there. Not sure why that was listed. Also, for just about everyone of the things you have listed, in my opinion, the changes were for the better. JII was replaced in a negative manner, but, it still remains to be seen if Frozen is any worse then Maelstrom which was nothing spectacular in its own right.

I listed Country Bears because Pooh replaced them at Disneyland.

brb1006

Eisner-Michael-lg.jpg

Please don't be another "Frozen Sing-Along"!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom