Ginormous Photo Update (Sep 16-23)

brkgnews

Original Poster
Very nice pictures!

And to think, when you took the Living Seas photos, I was more than likely right there :rolleyes:
Actually, yeah, I'm pretty sure you were. Since you said you were the blonde girl, I'm pretty sure you followed me out from the area near Coral reef over toward the main walkway. For some reason your avatar made you look like a redhead, so I was looking for the wrong person. :rolleyes:

Oh well -- I'll be back in the World the week after Thanksgiving (hopefully!), so I'll try to find a new way to miss meeting you. :lookaroun

Actually, yeah, I'm pretty sure you were. Since you said you were the blonde girl, I'm pretty sure you followed me out from the area near Coral reef over toward the main walkway. For some reason your avatar made you look like a redhead, so I was looking for the wrong person. :rolleyes:

Oh well -- I'll be back in the World the week after Thanksgiving (hopefully!), so I'll try to find a new way to miss meeting you. :lookaroun

Ah, I had red hair when I took that picture. So it's an easy mistake to make. And yes, I did follow you. Kind of weird, isn't it?

I'm looking forward to see your attempt at missing me again :lol:

brkgnews

Original Poster
Yep, the T is Figment. I'm just glad they're giving him a place in the logo. Of course they ignored Spaceship Earth, UOE, etc, but I guess there were only so many letters to work with

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom