Gifarre Autograph?

disnyfan89

Perhaps...

I am more than aware of what a servent is thank you very much!

Oh and on a completely unrelated note unkadug could you please bring me tea with only two surgars this time and have my bed turned down. *Claps Hands* :lol: :wave: :zipit: :hammer: :lookaroun

echoscot

I am more than aware of what a servant is thank you very much! :fork:

Uhmmm I don't think he was criticizing your knowledge of Servant. I think he had already planned to post that definition, but thought your post was funny too and wanted to include it.:shrug:

Oh and if you need a Giraffe autograph, maybe if you are really nice to the safari drivers at AK they can hook you up?:animwink:

elabron

Could the OP have been referring to the weird CAMEL costume characters from Alladin that come out every once in a while?

They do kinda look like giraffes. :shrug:

apatten22

We were at MNSSHP in 2005 and got all the villians autographs that night. The ones I remember most are Jafar, Maleficent, Cruella and Gaston.

maryszhi

i saw him last time, scared the heck out of my little cousin, he felt bad and let her be first in line for aladin and jasemine who were next door. i think he is out there occaionally, and at the dinner at the villans at 1900 park fare. I didnt like that chacter meal experince b/c 1st i was expecting princesses like the lady said who took the reservation, and it was hard to eat my meal while i saw all these scary characters around me,, it was like a bad nightmare. I ended up getting room service. I felt bad though b/c i felt i could of stuck it out, but i dont like scarry things (rides are different, i dont get scarred)

...and at the dinner at the villans at 1900 park fare. I didnt like that chacter meal experince b/c 1st i was expecting princesses like the lady said who took the reservation, and it was hard to eat my meal while i saw all these scary characters around me,, it was like a bad nightmare.

No worries there.. The Villains dinner hasn't been there for several years now.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I am more than aware of what a servant is thank you very much! :fork:

Oh and on a completely unrelated note unkadug could you please bring me tea with only two surgars this time and have my bed turned down. *Claps Hands* :lol: :wave: :zipit: :hammer: :lookaroun

That was a definition of servent ...not servant!:rolleyes:

As far as the other.....I'm on strike! :D

tinkerblonde11

Original Poster
Sorry, I do mean "Jafar" not giraffe...lol

Thanks for the suggestions tho! He is my favorite Disney vilain and i always wanted to get an autograph with him.

Laura

I replied to this thread back in January, and I fell for it again! I sat there wondering for a little bit "what giraffe is she talking about?" before I realized it was the same thread again. :lol:

DivineMadness7

I replied to this thread back in January, and I fell for it again! I sat there wondering for a little bit "what giraffe is she talking about?" before I realized it was the same thread again. :lol:

Don't feel too bad...I had a blonde moment and thought she was talking about the CAMEL that wears the veil and Jasmine-type outfit (can't think of the right word/description), who we saw riding the Aladdin carpets in Adventureland last year. Has anyone else seen the camel? Yeah, I read giraffe and was picturing the camel. I think I need to go to bed.

I think Jafar did sign autographs at one point many, many years ago. I'm about 85% sure I saw his autograph in my brother's book from the mid 90s.

maryszhi

i saw him a couple of times at the parks, but i was to bus. trying to comfort my little cousin who had a melt down when she saw him....

magicdance

Jafar can be randomly found at the Big Hat in DHS (probably between 4-6), where he would be pleased to sign autographs for his many fans.

I know I also visited him one day near the train station in Toon town, which is a good location to spot infrequent characters.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom