Gideons Bakehouse??

Kristamouse

Hi! I went straight there in the AM and got in line the rest of my party first time
2nd time we joined the virtual queue, I waited while the other explore the Lego shop.
They were ducking amazing and lasted the rest of the stay, nice treat to come back to after a day in the park.
Good luck fellow cookie lover

NicNoc1203

Original Poster
Hi! I went straight there in the AM and got in line the rest of my party first time
2nd time we joined the virtual queue, I waited while the other explore the Lego shop.
They were ducking amazing and lasted the rest of the stay, nice treat to come back to after a day in the park.
Thank you for that information. This is what I was looking for.

James J

In the Parks
No
Last May we went after having Sunday Brunch at Homecomin' and the queue wasn't long enough for them to be using the virtual system. I don't know if we just caught the sweet-spot right after people had been getting their morning coffee, but we only waited around 20 minutes or so after joining the queue just past the corner of Morimoto closest to the Gideon's entrance, and the cookies were fantastic.

Kingoglow

To avoid the queue, you want to be there first thing. Earlier than people would normally want to eat a half-pound cookie.

The virtual queue works fine. If you are going to be in Disney Springs for anything else other than grabbing a cookie, walk up, join the virtual queue and go about your shopping.

That said, join the queue after 3 pm can get a little sketchy. You could find yourself there all day.

ppete1975

1680195120187.png

NelleBelle

We drove to the Orlando location this past summer (Ill admit, I must be be quite blind because I circled the block 6 times before parking and wandering around blindly for 10 minutes before realizing it as inside the market of shops, just a little counter)🤪I thought Id pick up a dozen for my DS’ 16th bday while we were at WDW—oof! What a mistake! That is tooooo many cookies! I think we need up with like r left totally untouched. Too much of a good thing (also doesn’t help when 2/5ths are T1 diabetics and can only have a bite here and there)! Next time, moderation for us🤣

MarvelCharacterNerd

We drove to the Orlando location this past summer (Ill admit, I must be be quite blind because I circled the block 6 times before parking and wandering around blindly for 10 minutes before realizing it as inside the market of shops, just a little counter)🤪I thought Id pick up a dozen for my DS’ 16th bday while we were at WDW—oof! What a mistake! That is tooooo many cookies! I think we need up with like r left totally untouched. Too much of a good thing (also doesn’t help when 2/5ths are T1 diabetics and can only have a bite here and there)! Next time, moderation for us🤣
They freeze perfectly. I always want as many as possible and then they last for literally months in the freezer. lol (Granted some flavors better than others.)

NelleBelle

They freeze perfectly. I always want as many as possible and then they last for literally months in the freezer. lol (Granted some flavors better than others.)
We did take them on the flight home with us but by the time we got back, let‘s just say the cookies did indeed crumble 😂 I dont know how well they make it to Hawaii, ow that were living here. I would desperately love to try the coffe cake cookie though, yumm!

MoonRakerSCM

I went back in November. We went early (after breakfast nearby) and didn't wait more than 10 minutes outside...

We went full out and got a bunch... at least one of each cookie. I will admit, their 'signature' chocolate chip... was just ok... a couple others... just 'ok'...

But man, they had a pistachio chocolate chip with sea salt... that one is up there with the best cookies I've ever had. I would go back to get that one in a heartbeat.

You have to really like chocolate (which I do).

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Don’t feel bad, we explored the entire building (including the second floor), walked outside, and then went back inside before finding it. 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom