Gideons Bakehouse??

NicNoc1203

Original Poster
I just read that wait time for Gideons at DS can have a several hour wait to get in. I am all about cookies, but that is crazy. Does anyone know what days and times are better to go? Or is it pretty much a crapshoot?

buckeyegator

I just read that wait time for Gideons at DS can have a several hour wait to get in. I am all about cookies, but that is crazy. Does anyone know what days and times are better to go? Or is it pretty much a crapshoot?
all days seem to be the same, but i have only been there on weekends.you get in a virtual queue,like GOTG etc and get a callback notice. i have found it is usually about 2/3rds of the quoted arrival time.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

You can pre-order them from the East End Market Location and pick them up starting at 10AM. It's about a 35-minute drive from Disney Springs.

mf1972

we’ve been there twice so far. i don’t remember how long it was from joining the queue to getting an alert to wait in line. once in line, the wait was probably 10-15 minutes

Worldlover71

It is unadvertised, but they actually open before the rest of DS. As far as I know though, the only way to get in is to drive and park in the garage (only one is open that early.) There are no buses and you cannot walk in the entrance near Saratoga Springs. I got there a little before the posted opening time and there was already a line! Fortunately it moved quickly and I was able to get the amazing coffeecake cookie which is only available in the morning, in limited quantities.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom