"Ghostly" Experience at Disney All Star Movie Resort

Diamond Dot

At the beginning of the month, my family and I took the monorail over to Poly to get some dinner. We ended up getting Capt. Cook's (they wanted a seat at Kona but it was over an hour wait and the Mobile Order window was even later). While waiting near the Mobile Order pick-up table, the door to the fridge I was standing in front of opened and closed on its own. Nobody was standing nearby to bump into it or open another fridge case that might have caused a vibration that would have jostled it enough to open and close. I joked with my wife that Poly must be haunted and now today I see this thread pop up (from the dead! 👀) and I'm wondering if maybe my joke was truer than I thought. Maybe someone in security was watching the cameras at that moment and will submit the tape to "The Osborns Want to Believe" so we can get to the bottom of this mystery. 😀
Ball Lightning!!

Diamond Dot

Had a similar experience in 2019 at All Star Resort. Not sure of the room number, but was woken up around 2:00-3:00a.m.

I thought my mother has gotten up to go to the bathroom, which scared the hell out of me. But rather than hearing her laugh (which was typical when she scared me), there was no laughter. I shone my phone light only to see a woman in all white, with black hair walk between the beds, around the foot of the bed next to the bathroom, and into the bathroom. I then shone my phone light onto the bed next to me half expecting to see an empty spot where my mom would otherwise be, only to realize she was dead asleep.

Needless to say I was scared out of my wits and woke up my parents. They checked the bathroom, but there was nothing or no one to be found. No explanation to date.
The woman, all in white with long black hair is the 'ghost' in The Ring.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
Nobody has.

He has

03B2E087-5868-4C9D-A384-0F20D40027E4.jpeg

graphite1326

How do you know for sure that it's complete nonsense? Please give me examples of the inconsistencies that completely disallow for this to be a true story, at least from the teller's point of view.
It seems rather arrogant for one to think that they must have the answer to someone's haunting.
The reality is I wasn't there so I can't say definitively if the story is true or not. I tend to have a healthy skepticism about such things. If there is a non-paranormal explanation for such things, that's probably the reason. However, I also keep an open mind. I've been to many "haunted places" in my many years, and have spoken with many people who have claimed to have had encounters. Some have been full of ****, some have not. Some could be later explained, some could not.
Do I necessarily believe this one? Considering I know nothing about the poster, I have no reason to either doubt their credibility, or accept it.
However, for a situation like this where I'm reading a post on a chat forum, I tend to look at it as either a fascinating event dealing with the paranormal that can't be explained with modern science, or just a really fun make believe story.
Either way, I'm fine with that.
Really? you're arguing this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom