Ghost on Sleeping Beauty Castle?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Good question, however; one would need to be a ghost or interview a ghost to know the answer. I for one have never understood why they appear to walk on floors, stand on surfaces, or even seem to need a surface to stay upright. Why don’t they just sink through the floor or float all the time? Unfortunately, the anatomy, physics, and mannerisms of ghosts is not taught in schools.
Apparently the thought is that they follow the path they did when mortal. That means standing and walking where they used to, even if that floor no longer exists or a wall has been built.

InnKpr

Back in the 60s, James Randi started a foundation offering a million+ dollars to anyone who could bring forth actual, non -fraudulent evidence of the supernatural.
It lasted until 2015, and throughout all those years, nobody succeeded.

Which is solid proof that actual, non-fraudulent ghosts only appear to those wealthy enough to not care for such reward & global recognition for making an historic discovery for the ages.

I'm proud of you, ghosts, always keeping it humble.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

This has been debunked by more than one person in the know. It is someone who works for the fireworks show in a suit that hides him while the show is going on. Again look it up on youtube, this video has been debunked numerous times by more than 1 person. This thread is stupid.

Oddysey

Original Poster
This has been debunked by more than one person in the know. It is someone who works for the fireworks show in a suit that hides him while the show is going on. Again look it up on youtube, this video has been debunked numerous times by more than 1 person. This thread is stupid.

This thread is so "stupid" that you have watched multiple debunk videos regarding at least two separate instances, and present yourself to be the most knowledgeable on the topic. 🤔

InnKpr

Again this thread it stupid.
But what invisible, supernatural force (or being!) keeps pulling you back into said thread against your mortal will time and time again? :eek:

This mystery can only be a job for...

51920g.jpg

Or...
51920sc.jpg

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

Maelstrom Troll

It’s eerie that after so long this story still haunts us. Phantom photos like this always give me the creeps. I think I’ll ghost outta here like a poltergeist before I make a spectre-cle out of myself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom