Geyser Point Bar and Grill now open at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort

Grimley1968

Nice. I'm not a fan of the cabins going up in that area, but this looks like a good option for those wanting to eat somewhere within a boat ride of MK.

It's nice to be able to note something positive, for once, happening at WDW. :)

Last edited:

Jon81uk

I wonder why they serve dinner til midnight but the lounge closes at 11.

The old quick service (Roaring Fork) is closed for a refurbishment until June and that used to offer some food until midnight. I expect once Roaring Fork re-opens the hours for the quick service at Geyser Point will be shortened. For example at the Poly the Oasis Bar and Grill is 11am to 8pm.

Jon81uk

I'm impressed! and why wouldn't I be, Disney always has a way of exceeding my expectations.. Is there always gonna be an open view of the lake or will the cabins eventually block its view?

The cabins are already built (just being fitted out), they are to the east of the bar so will not block the view.

ToTBellHop

Looks beautiful and those views of Bay Lake are stunning. One of my favorite things about WL is that you are actually quite close to MK but having the resort face Bay Lake provides peace and tranquility that perfectly juxtaposes the frenetic nature of the theme parks. This would be a lovely place to sip and watch the Water Pageant.

CaptainAmerica

Bolna

Is this an all outdoor restaurant with just a roof, but no walls? It looks like there are heaters up on the beams and fans, bot no airconditioning? Does that make sense in the Florida weather?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom