Getting WDW jobs that aren't apart of the CP

MAF

Original Poster
I just graduated from college w/ a marketing degree yesterday and I was wondering if anyone has ever applied for a job at WDW after graduation. I'm not talking about the College Program thingy either. Just curious because I would love to work for WDW using my degree.

Darwin

I didn't get a job there after my program, but some of my buddies did. They extend their program and eventually applied to stay on full time. You can do it that way, or you can call their employment line. Do you have that? I don't have it on me (maybe I lost it), but you could call their info line and have them transfer you to employment and apply that way. My best suggestions, however, is "who you know, then what you know." Network with someone you've worked with and maybe they can help open some doors for you. Good luck!

MAF

Original Poster
So you pretty much had to have done the CP to end up getting job? Well I guess it's too late for me....:cry:

Captain Hank

Nope, though the CP would probably give you a leg up on other applicants, you can apply directly into the company for job openings via the link I provided above. Click on "openings," and then do a search for the job you're looking for.

wedway71

TurnipHead said:
So you pretty much had to have done the CP to end up getting job? Well I guess it's too late for me....:cry:

No, its not too late for you.Even though its a great idea to do the College Program its not the only way to get into a salaried role with Disney. The College Progam is great to get to network with Disney MGT and learn the Disney way however there are a lot of external candidates that have landed good salaried roles as well.

My buddy and fellow Disney freak has a Degree in Marketing and was a Hardlines Mgr for Target(like myself). He went to Glendale to work for Disney in Product Developement (Disney Consumer Products).After 3 years he transferred internally to Anahiem(Disneyland) Merchandise/Product Dev. and never spent one day in the College Program.

Many different ways to get on board.

Ona

Many different ways to get on board.

Unless you're international. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I participated in the IP back in 2003 and am going back next month for a new international grad cp program. I've got my degree and my postgrad qualifications but there's no way for me to use them at WDW. :brick: :D

Ona x

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom