Getting to Atlantis from Nassau

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
If I just want to go over to Atlantis no excursions is it going to cost me. what are my transportation optins from the dock to atlantis. it is cheaper for me to book a room at the comfort inn for $159 check in get passes to atlantis and check out than the $170 pp thru disney

maryszhi

i would do it through disney because that way you know that there is going to be the shuttle waiting for you and that you dont have to worry about coming back late. If you are comfortable navigating yourself, take a cab my make sure you negotiate the price before hand. it should run you 15-20 dollars depending on how many people

BenSmith

This is gonna sound really snobby, but sometimes I get nervous being in the Islanders cab rides. One time this guy took me through a REALLY sketchy neighborhood with the windows down in the front while screaming at people in the street, not too fun...

Disneyfalcon

The water taxi is pretty inexpensive too. We've done that before. Just be aware that you won't be able to do much of Atlantis without an excursion, room there, or room at the Comfort Inn.

EOD K9

One of our dining companions found their own way to Atlantis and then paid for the Atlantis tour there and saved more than a few bucks.

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
yes the excursion is 170 pp so 340 for me and DH the comfort inn was 200 with taxes. thats def a big savings Disneyfalcon where do I get the water taxi that sounds nice. I dont mind taking island taxis I have travel to mexico may times and have used taxis there so I know what to expect with them.

Tater48

We took the water taxi from Nassau to Atlantis, and it was really cheap. No more than 2 or 3 dollars per person. We caught the water taxi by the Straw Market.

Disneyfalcon

yes the excursion is 170 pp so 340 for me and DH the comfort inn was 200 with taxes. thats def a big savings Disneyfalcon where do I get the water taxi that sounds nice. I dont mind taking island taxis I have travel to mexico may times and have used taxis there so I know what to expect with them.

You can't miss it. Once you walk off the ship, through customs and outside, there's usually someone standing there asking if anyone wants to take the water taxi to Paradise Island. It's right there. Tater is right, I think it was $3 a person each way.

HollyAD

Water Taxi sounds better then the cab we took a few years ago! They changed the price on us after we had already negotiated it...When you get to Atlantis you can just buy wrist band for what you want to do. We did the aquariums which were a little pricey from what I remember but it is Atlantis so that's what we expected. Food there was also pretty expensive $4 for a very small diet coke.

stalkingmickey

Original Poster
I know I want to do the water park and see the Aquariums and be able to go to the beach. wonder how I can price these items on their own. I will have to check out atlantis website

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom