Getting Rid of the Hat Ruin HS Hub?

imagineer boy

Oh I am so glad the hat is gone. I too had chills looking down Hollywood BLVD and seeing the Chinese THeater in all its glory.

And yeah the DJ is god awful. I really hate when Disney feels it needs to be all crunk and hip yo! But on the positive side the stage at least isn't as awful as the Frozen stage.

MrHappy

The parks have always been about transporting us to another era or location. So, EVERYTHING should adhere to that, entertainment included. This is why I love the Citizens of Hollywood so much. They fit the era and location being portrayed by the park (or at least the street they're on).

Totally agree. As I'm sure 99% of everyone else. The point of these parks are to be taken away. When pop music is in the air, I get brought back to "real life" outside the Disney dome. If the stage stays, then a full Citizens of HW show would be great. Otherwise, continue to pipe in old-time Hollywood, ambient mood tunes, dramatic movie sound theme songs. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ADEL OR TAYLOR SWIFT walking around a Disney Park. That Christmas Parade Special was bad enough....end it there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom