Getting EMH Wristband

Mystic

Original Poster
How late can you get your wristband for EMHs? I'll be at the world next month with my friend and we have dinner plans at Epcot then we plan on hitting MK for EMH. MK is closing at 9, with EMH until 12. Our dinner is at 6:30pm. How late will they be giving out wristbands to resort guests? :confused:

Figment82

How late can you get your wristband for EMHs? I'll be at the world next month with my friend and we have dinner plans at Epcot then we plan on hitting MK for EMH. MK is closing at 9, with EMH until 12. Our dinner is at 6:30pm. How late will they be giving out wristbands to resort guests? :confused:

It's usually up until about 30 minutes before the end of EMH. So in this case, it would be around 11-11:30. Usually by this time they will start to close most of the stations, and only give out the wristbands at the entrance. So if you have dinner at 6:30, you will be fine.

GoofyMike29

Are guests still able to buy the the wristband at their Disney resort? How much are the wristbands going for nowadays?

21 more days!

Mystic

Original Poster
It's usually up until about 30 minutes before the end of EMH. So in this case, it would be around 11-11:30. Usually by this time they will start to close most of the stations, and only give out the wristbands at the entrance. So if you have dinner at 6:30, you will be fine.

Thanks. That's what I thought but I just wanted to be sure. I've been to the World numerous times but haven't really taken much advantage of the EMH and never by hopping from another park.

Brian_WDW74

Are guests still able to buy the the wristband at their Disney resort? How much are the wristbands going for nowadays?

21 more days!

As DisneyJoe said, they're free. Also, you don't get them at the resorts. You have to present your Key to the World Card (aka your room key) at the park and a CM will put a wristband on you.

ThinkTink721

There is a list available in each park w/ the places where you can get the bands.

bradg84

Did you ever have to pay for them???

Some CM just made a quick buck, apparently...:zipit:

Yes, you did use to be able to pay for extra time in the parks, but this is a different program where all WDW Resort guests get the extra free time just by showing their room key.

There are signs all over directing you to where to go to get your wrist band.

Lucky

If you aren't able to find where the wrist bands are given out, just show your room key at the attractions and they'll let you in/on.

ToGreen78

Do you just show your room key or do they swipe it through a machine to make sure your stayin at a resort. Last year I bought my BIL tix at the hotel and his passes looked just like our room key.

tigsmom

Do you just show your room key or do they swipe it through a machine to make sure your stayin at a resort. Last year I bought my BIL tix at the hotel and his passes looked just like our room key.

They are swiped in a hand held machine. The tickets look the same, but its the encoding info thats different.

TomorrowlandTyler

If you aren't able to find where the wrist bands are given out, just show your room key at the attractions and they'll let you in/on.

No, you really need to get a wrist band...A CM might let you on by showing your room keys right at the time of the switch over from day guests, the CM but should direct you to a wrist band distribution location upon exiting that attraction.

H20Babie

So if you're a resort guest, can you still get into the EMH park after its general public closing time? In other words, if MK closed at 9, could I still get into the park at 9:30 being a resort guest?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
So if you're a resort guest, can you still get into the EMH park after it's general public closing time? In other words, if MK closed at 9, could I still get into the park at 9:30 being a resort guest?
Yes. They have an EMH entrance set up with wristbands at the ready. If you arrive within an hour or two before regular park close they'll have regular entrances and an EMH entrance, they close the regular entrances at park close and keep the EMH one open until near the end of EMH.

tigsmom

So if you're a resort guest, can you still get into the EMH park after its general public closing time? In other words, if MK closed at 9, could I still get into the park at 9:30 being a resort guest?

You could get in right up until just about closing time. When we went in after EMH started we were given our wristband just inside the gate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom