Getting back to resort after dinner show...

Bodyfather

...so I've got reservations at Spirit of Aloha at 8:15 on a Tuesday night in august. I am staying at pop century...to get back to Pop century is it still viable to boat/monorail to magic kingdom and bus back to Pop if aloha lasts til 10:30 and Magic Kingdom closes at 10?

Worldlover71

If MK is open until 10, transportation will run until at least 11. It does take a while to get from Luau Cove to the monorail though so it will be pretty close. Check with your resort concierge desk because sometimes buses run directly from the Poly to the other resorts after the Luau.

Upvote 0

sublimesting

...so I've got reservations at Spirit of Aloha at 8:15 on a Tuesday night in august. I am staying at pop century...to get back to Pop century is it still viable to boat/monorail to magic kingdom and bus back to Pop if aloha lasts til 10:30 and Magic Kingdom closes at 10?
Yes, we did the same thing last year. It's quite a journey but we monorailed it over to MK. Then bussed back to Pop.

Upvote 0

KCheatle

I wouldn't mess with Disney Transportation. It's not worth the headache. Just download the Uber app and have them pick you up at the Poly after the show and take you back to Pop. We stayed at Poly last year and took Uber all over the place. There are dozens of Uber drivers just waiting around the Disney hotels and parks ready to take people places. And, it'll only cost you a few bucks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom