Get on your marks. Get set. and...

Dafid Duck

May 7th at 7am is only a few hours away. It seems like there are a ton of people waiting get their free dining reservations in the books. Please everyone, stay away from the end of December. I need those dates! How fast do think it will be until they run out of FD rooms in either moderate or value? I can't call that early and I'm getting nervous.

smk

We finally were able to call and we got Coronado just like we wanted (whew!). Unfortunately, we had the most unmagical operator and supervisor in the World. At one point the supervisor said, "If you don't like how we take reservations then maybe you should use a travel agent." If this had been our first trip to Disney, we never would have gone.
WOW, how NOT to treat a guest!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

We finally were able to call and we got Coronado just like we wanted (whew!). Unfortunately, we had the most unmagical operator and supervisor in the World. At one point the supervisor said, "If you don't like how we take reservations then maybe you should use a travel agent." If this had been our first trip to Disney, we never would have gone.
And now you wonder why people use Kingdom Konsultant Travel?? We take care of all of those possibly not so Magical moments so you are just free to enjoy your trip!! I am glad you got what you were looking for though and have a great trip!!! Marie

Upvote 0

Dafid Duck

Original Poster
And now you wonder why people use Kingdom Konsultant Travel?? We take care of all of those possibly not so Magical moments so you are just free to enjoy your trip!! I am glad you got what you were looking for though and have a great trip!!! Marie

Thank you for your concern. We have gone on four other trips in the past ten years and have never had a problem. My wife likes taking care of the details of the trip. Maybe next time we will go to an agent though!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom