Trip Report Get in the Car, We're Going Home! LIVE *COMPLETED*

Surprise!

I could have titled this "That Time We Went to Florida and Didn't Tell Anyone" but I didn't want to plagiarize @Doc Disney. ;)

@Longers, you were right ~ we are sneaking in another trip before April. :D (I could not leave you in suspense until April, @blgauger!)

@amjt660 told me to get back to WDW soon ~ and I didn't want him to go through TR withdrawal. :joyfull:

And both @LisaBelle and @MegRuss626 asked me to "keep 'em coming!"

So here we go again......

Believe it or not this trip was birthed a mere three weeks ago. I was looking at Em's school calendar and noticed she had a long weekend for President's Day. I jokingly said, "Road Trip!" and before I knew it I was booking a room, making ADRs and choosing FPs.

Em requested we keep our plans secret ~ she's tired of the "You're going AGAIN??!!" comments ~ and the clandestine element made our anticipated adventure that much more exciting.

Well, the cat's out of the bag now. :cat: (Speaking of cats, Woody is lovingly caring for Poly and Kona in my absence. And yes, he was "in" on our secret.)

Em and I will attempt a duo LIVE report. You'll discover the trip deets as we go along.

@Tony the Tigger, you totally picked the wrong day to go to MK....you should have stuck with Friday!

@bee, too bad we're not staying at CSR this time....we'd pop by!

Departure:
IMG_5585.JPG

Told ya I'd see ya real soon!
IMG_5584.JPG

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you both for letting us tag along almost as much fun as being there!!
You're always welcome. :geek: Maybe we'll run into you in June again?

Thanks for letting us join you live - it was a lot of fun - shame your home but you won't have that 360+ day wait like me between trips - you'll be back before you've unpacked and done the washing! :)
Wrong ~ am unpacked and washed already. :joyfull: Still have 39 days to wait!

As usual, enjoyed your latest TR! But I'm thinking that you'll be back there in a few weeks (that's a long hiatus for you ;) ), so I'll just hang in there until the next happy TR! :joyfull: Thanks for documenting all your experiences; I always learn something new each time you go there. :)
I love all your comments :inlove:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
For @Scoppin ~
I saw nothing wrong with your safari pictures.
You are kind. :)

Was this the same room you were in with Woody?
This was the room the kids and I were in. I can tell by the different angle. We were seated on the table on the left, not the one in the corner. Very tight when you have more than one character in the area.

This was not the same room Woody and I dined in. This room was to the left as you walk in the door. It seemed to be the room where the characters start their rotation, which likely explains why we saw them so quickly.

Woody and I sat in a room on the far back corner on the right side, likely the last room for character rotation since we waited over an hour to see Mickey. And this room was very tight to move around in.

If those are the handles, I think I prefer our handle-less ones.
I continued to see lots of mugs in the parks and they all had the white handles. But I am a handle-gal and hate to carry/use mugs that don't.

Don't worry, surely she will be back soon enough.
37 days (who's counting?)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'll miss you :( and your reports. 39 days and counting.

I loved reading your TR. Thank you for your live report! I'm already looking forward to your next TR ;)

Happy you both enjoy following along on my adventures, @Zipitidoda and @Vivian_apfm :inlove:

Dear Lord. So disappointed when my life collides with your trip reports let alone with a LIVE report. I'll catch up from day one but hangs one head. Someday hopefully soon I'm going to return the favor continuously lol
Yeah, it's such a bummer when real life gets in the way of Disney!! :joyfull:

TrolleyFollower91

Wow, just as I finish one report, you're back again! Lucky Em getting a long weekend- the school I am student teaching at now had school today :( (also- how do you use the tsum tsums in your classroom?)
There are so many fun ways! My kids use them as reading buddies or just fluffy friends that sit on their desks. They're also good for collaborative work, like a talking stick, where only the person with the tsum tsum can speak.

My students love them. Typically every time I walk past them they are stacked in a different way. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom