Trip Report Get in the Car, We're Going Home! LIVE *COMPLETED*

Surprise!

I could have titled this "That Time We Went to Florida and Didn't Tell Anyone" but I didn't want to plagiarize @Doc Disney. ;)

@Longers, you were right ~ we are sneaking in another trip before April. :D (I could not leave you in suspense until April, @blgauger!)

@amjt660 told me to get back to WDW soon ~ and I didn't want him to go through TR withdrawal. :joyfull:

And both @LisaBelle and @MegRuss626 asked me to "keep 'em coming!"

So here we go again......

Believe it or not this trip was birthed a mere three weeks ago. I was looking at Em's school calendar and noticed she had a long weekend for President's Day. I jokingly said, "Road Trip!" and before I knew it I was booking a room, making ADRs and choosing FPs.

Em requested we keep our plans secret ~ she's tired of the "You're going AGAIN??!!" comments ~ and the clandestine element made our anticipated adventure that much more exciting.

Well, the cat's out of the bag now. :cat: (Speaking of cats, Woody is lovingly caring for Poly and Kona in my absence. And yes, he was "in" on our secret.)

Em and I will attempt a duo LIVE report. You'll discover the trip deets as we go along.

@Tony the Tigger, you totally picked the wrong day to go to MK....you should have stuck with Friday!

@bee, too bad we're not staying at CSR this time....we'd pop by!

Departure:
IMG_5585.JPG

Told ya I'd see ya real soon!
IMG_5584.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom