Get a "Congrats" from Mickey and Minnie themselves!

GrumpysGal

Original Poster
I am not sure if this is already known, but you can send a wedding invitation to Mickey and Minnie and you can get a signed autograph picture of them wishing you congratulations. Just send it to:
Mickey and Minnie Mouse

The Walt Disney Company

500 South Buena Vista Street

Burbank, California 91521

Here is mine:
2285141990_590e59dd90.jpg

They also add a "Just Married" button, too. I was so excited to receive this! Have fun!

maggiegrace1

I am not sure if this is already known, but you can send a wedding invitation to Mickey and Minnie and you can get a signed autograph picture of them wishing you congratulations. Just send it to:
Mickey and Minnie Mouse

The Walt Disney Company

500 South Buena Vista Street

Burbank, California 91521

Here is mine:
2285141990_590e59dd90.jpg

They also add a "Just Married" button, too. I was so excited to receive this! Have fun!
:sohappy:
That is AWESOME!

Thanks so much for this info..I am sure alot of people will love this..:)

How sweet!

Makes a Magical event even more Magical..;)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Oh man! I wonder if Mickey and Minnie would send me a signed photo just because. Perhaps I can think of something to invite them to. Hmmm... :drevil:

Thanks for this neat tidbit. I had no clue. :wave:

That is so neat! I wonder if I send Mickey and Minnie a letter telling them I will be visiting soon, that they may send me something back... hmmm. :shrug:

Figment626

This is great, and we just ordered invitations so they will be going out soon. The future Wife will love this!! Thanks alot for sharing this information!

WWallaceII

What a great find, thanks for sharing with us all!

Shame the picture is from Disneyland and not WDW, we have never been there, but may still give it a go!

Figment626

What a great find, thanks for sharing with us all!

Shame the picture is from Disneyland and not WDW, we have never been there, but may still give it a go!

I was thinking the same thing...... they don't happen to have a FL address that does the same thing with a WDW background, do they?! Anyone!?

GrumpysGal

Original Poster
I was thinking the same thing...... they don't happen to have a FL address that does the same thing with a WDW background, do they?! Anyone!?

There may just be one. Could this "Greetings" department be only at the headquarters in CA? HHmmm...I don't know. I am going to research it.

GrumpysGal

Original Poster
Or! This is just a thought. How about testing it by mailing and addressing it to the Magic Kingdom.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse
1675 N Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

It's worth a shot!

Figment626

Or! This is just a thought. How about testing it by mailing and addressing it to the Magic Kingdom.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse
1675 N Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

It's worth a shot!

I'll give it a go....will be mailing out the invitations soon so I will mail a couple extras out, one to each address you provided. Thanks again!!

DizneyPryncess

This is so great! I am going to try it too when my invites go out. I wonder if you could put any character you wanted on that address. A Tink signed pic would be cool too.

Figment626

This is so great! I am going to try it too when my invites go out. I wonder if you could put any character you wanted on that address. A Tink signed pic would be cool too.

Hmmmmm :shrug:, I'd like to know this as well. Just mailed our invites out this week, trying both CA and FL. FL backdrop is key....other characters would be a bonus!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom