Genie+ vs. Lightning Lane confusion?

Rob562

For your MK day you do not need to wait until your first one is used. Assuming the park opens at 9 that day, you can make a second Genie+ selection at 11. I would plan to do this:
7:00- make first selection
12:20(after you land)- make second selection
2:20 - make 3rd selection
By then you should be in the parks. I don’t know (somebody else chime in here) if you can make another as soon as you use the first, or if you have to wait the two hours.

For DHS, yes. You can have the ILL and make a Genie+ selection at 7am.

The use-first-or-wait-two-hours applies to your *most recently booked* return time. So if at 2:20 they book a 3:15 G+ as their third choice, they'd be able to book a 4th after they use the 3:15 one, even if they haven't used #'s 1 & 2.

Theoretically, if they have wifi on the plane, they could book their second one mid-flight at 11am.

-Rob

lukacseven

Original Poster
The use-first-or-wait-two-hours applies to your *most recently booked* return time. So if at 2:20 they book a 3:15 G+ as their third choice, they'd be able to book a 4th after they use the 3:15 one, even if they haven't used #'s 1 & 2.

Theoretically, if they have wifi on the plane, they could book their second one mid-flight at 11am.

-Rob
Thanks for the responses and helpful info. I'm gonna need a spreadsheet to track all this. Will probably do the first G+ at 7:00 am, then make the next one once we land and are taxiing to the gate. Then another 2 hours after that. Hopefully, MK isn't that crowded where all the G+ reservations are not sold out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom