General Public Discount for 3/30/08-5/21/08

wannabeBelle

Codes are out for the General Public offer available today!!!
Codes are
APV for the regular Magic Your Way Package
APF for the MYW plus Dining
Hope this helps!!! Belle

msmith

Thanks TOO MUCH!!!!

Just called up and saved $278.00 - reservation number didn't have to change or anything.

Since I've already paid for my trip in full, they'll simply issue a credit to my Visa for the difference...

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

The only downside that I can see to this is the parks might be more crowded than they would have if the discount didn't go out... :rolleyes:
(seriously doubt we'll know the difference)

Upvote 0

AliceinWhoville

This deal sucks for the resort i am staying at only King sized bed rooms can get this "deal" at Coronado Springs. Shoot and the whole place is full.

So now either i stay with what i had at CS or switch to another resort.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Depends, What exactly did you book?? If you book a hotel room only ( without tickets) then no. If you booked a Magic Your Way Package including tickets and a hotel room then yes most likely.
Sorry I re-read your question, are you a DVC member and are staying on points, if so definitely not.
Belle

Upvote 0

JohnByers

but if you booked your package through AAA you can't get the waterpark free upgrade huh? Was an idiot 10 months ago as I have never been to WDW, used what I knew to plan it, found this site and I have learned so MUCH!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
not necessarily. You cant get the Water Parks and Hopper addition FREE with the AAA discount. Have your agent price out the package with this new offer and see what is better pricewise!!!! Good luck! Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
Well they are typically offered at different times of the year so the first questions is WHEN can you go? If you can only go during the May promotion, then it is a savings off of your trip. As far as Free Dining that has typically been offered in Spetember so if you can go then, this is a great deal and a wonderful way to trry out some of the great sit down restaurants that Disney has to offer. If you, like me, have the option to choose between the two there are also a bunch of other factors which may help you select a time frame to go including but not limited to the Flower and Garden Festival in May, Potential for hurricanes in September, personal scheduling, financial situation, etc. Hope this helps!! Belle

Upvote 0

kimmychad

Well they are typically offered at different times of the year so the first questions is WHEN can you go? If you can only go during the May promotion, then it is a savings off of your trip. As far as Free Dining that has typically been offered in Spetember so if you can go then, this is a great deal and a wonderful way to trry out some of the great sit down restaurants that Disney has to offer. If you, like me, have the option to choose between the two there are also a bunch of other factors which may help you select a time frame to go including but not limited to the Flower and Garden Festival in May, Potential for hurricanes in September, personal scheduling, financial situation, etc. Hope this helps!! Belle

thanks belle, yeah we can pretty much go whenever, just have to plan our work vacations accordingly. when we were there last week they also had a promo card on the table in our room that if you booked during your stay for select dates you could get as much as 40% off of a room

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom