General Merchandise help please

jackgreen4422

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry for asking for a moment of your time but I'd really appreciate some advice if you have a spare few minutes?

Myself and my partner are travelling to WDW Orlando in September for the first time ever from the UK. We are a young couple (both 23) so are a bit new to the whole travelling scene.

We were just wondering, in WDW, what are the preferred payment methods? We are bringing a loaded revolut travel card, but in merch shops, is card, contactless or cash best?

Secondly, I know this is random. I am a massive NFL fan and in the UK there is literally no where to get merch. Is there possibly anywhere in or around the WDW campus that sells NFL merchandise/game balls?

I really appreciate your time:)

Jack

the_rich

Hello everyone,

I'm really sorry for asking for a moment of your time but I'd really appreciate some advice if you have a spare few minutes?

Myself and my partner are travelling to WDW Orlando in September for the first time ever from the UK. We are a young couple (both 23) so are a bit new to the whole travelling scene.

We were just wondering, in WDW, what are the preferred payment methods? We are bringing a loaded revolut travel card, but in merch shops, is card, contactless or cash best?

Secondly, I know this is random. I am a massive NFL fan and in the UK there is literally no where to get merch. Is there possibly anywhere in or around the WDW campus that sells NFL merchandise/game balls?

Jack
Any of those options are fine for paying. When you say game balls are you talking about game used memorabilia?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member

vikescaper

Hello everyone,

Jack
Disney will happily take your money any way possible! 😉 I usually use contactless payments, either Apple Pay or my debit card. Which NFL team do you follow? Shops in the Orlando area may be limited to the Florida teams but I am not 100% sure as I buy my NFL gear online.

lazyboy97o

Shops take both happily;)
As for local stores https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s/stores is the only place i can think of off the top of my head
You’ll find some places in the outlet malls.
Try Lids

And have fun on your vacation.
I would combine these suggests and say to check out The Florida Mall which isn’t too far away from Walt Disney World. Along with Dick’s and Lids, it also has a Champ Sports and other retailers like All Star Elite.

James J

In the Parks
No
Hello everyone,

Jack

I just use my Wise debit card and pay with contactless/pin when in the USA.

As for the NFL merch in the UK, do you mean in stores or online? It's easy enough to get online, with the main two I use being:

https://europe2.nflshop.com/en/
https://www.usasports.co.uk/

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
There used to be a big store on the “seedy” side of I drive (north of Sand Lake by the English Pub). Not sure if it’s still open - but they used to advertise all the Sports League stuff they had. I doubt it is still open but you can look it up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom