General Disney Movies/Studios News

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

LSLS

Hope this leads to some Inside Out in the parks. I'm far from an IP everywhere guy, but in this age of Disney where IP is king, this feels like such an obvious fit for Epcot. Glad this movie did so well, I really enjoyed it.

Phroobar

They just announced Hoppers, they have Elio, Win or Lose etc. They have both and I don’t think their is anything wrong with that.
Except everything after that are sequels. Eilo and Win or Lose art style looks too much like Turning Red and don't inspire confidence. Hoppers does look interesting though.

Surferboy567

Except everything after that are sequels. Eilo and Win or Lose art style looks too much like Turning Red and don't inspire confidence. Hoppers does look interesting though.
That’s all the way till 2026 though. A decent amount of time till now. It’s gonna sound blasphemous when I say this but I’m more excited for the sequel stuff than the OG stuff. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll probably watch mostly everything they will put out. Inside Out 2 has shown me they still have it with sequels.

Miss Rori

It looks like a lot of recent Disney releases are due to get their American broadcast premieres this fall with ABC's Wonderful World of Disney slot on Sunday nights starting September 29th with the Little Mermaid remake; Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, Haunted Mansion, and and Hocus Pocus 2 are also on the docket. Since the latter two are obvious candidates for October, I'm thinking we might see Lightyear, Elemental, and maybe even Wish during November sweeps?

DCBaker

Premium Member
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas returns to theaters October 11, 2024:

GXSmvGHbgAQyZE6.jpeg

easyrowrdw

It looks like a lot of recent Disney releases are due to get their American broadcast premieres this fall with ABC's Wonderful World of Disney slot on Sunday nights starting September 29th with the Little Mermaid remake; Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, Haunted Mansion, and and Hocus Pocus 2 are also on the docket. Since the latter two are obvious candidates for October, I'm thinking we might see Lightyear, Elemental, and maybe even Wish during November sweeps?
Most of these were poorly received critically and/or at the box office. Do they want people to watch? lol

Miss Rori

Well, they have to have something on offer. (Hocus Pocus 2 and Haunted Mansion have also been confirmed as part of Freeform's 31 Days of Halloween event next month.) The turnaround isn't usually this short, though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom