Garden View Lounge Tea

jerseygirl

Hi all, this is my first time posting so forgive me if this question has been addressed!! I would like to know if anyone has gone for tea and what their opinions and recommendations are? Thanks in advance!

Maryann:)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I have not been but I am so excited to go this trip! We are doing it the first day in the World as we are checking in and spending the day at the resort! I'm so excited! The description of what they do is lovely!!! Teas, desserts and china! YEAH!

Upvote 0

polynesiangirl

It's fantastic. We have been several times in the last few years and always enjoy it. It's usually very quiet and peaceful -- lots of great teas and desserts. Go for it! :)

Upvote 0

ltbeach

My wife and I go every time we visit. In fact, we were just there 10 days ago. My wife always gets the garden view tea, and this last time I got the vanilla-something tea. It was all very good. We usually order the b__________gham palace. the first course is 5 little tea sandwiches, and a little sweet onion tart. The second course is a scone and raspberry jelly. and lastly the strawberries and cream. While we were there, we watched through the window, a bride and her bridesmaids get their pictures taken. We were there over an hour, and I would make sure you call ahead, as they are always packed everytime we have been there. Enjoy!

Odd that it censors b(u)ckingham!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom