Garden Grove Cafe?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
I did a quick search but not much came up that wasn't a discussion about their buffet. To be honest, I had never even heard of the place until very recently. I figured I would start this thread and see if anyone had any input. I'm particularly interested in their dinner. To be even more specific, input on their Mediterranean night. I understand that it is a buffet and the menu looks interesting. I'm just curious about the quality of the food and service. I also wonder how it compares to Kouzzina. I know Kouzzina has a fancy celebrity chef behind but I've heard pretty mixed reviews ever since it opened. I even had an ADR there a while back and ended up bailing on it because of the wonky reviews and a desire to do something else that evening.

So, anyone have anything they can tell me?

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Original Poster
Alrighty...I guess no one else has ever heard of the place either. :lookaroun Glad to know it is not just me.

BoardwalkGlenn

I dined at Garden Grove for dinner in September 2009. My review is under the Dining section on this site.

The food was only okay (we were there on Southern BBQ night). It wasn't crowded and we had some great character interaction with Pluto and Goofy.

Kouzzina is on the plans for the next trip even with all of the mixed reviews. I still want to try it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom