Garden Grove at The Swan

Pippa

Original Poster
Hi all!

Have just booked the Garden Grove for the first time. Anyone been there? Any particular things I should try or steer clear of??

Nikki M

We went for breakfast one trip when we stayed at the swan. Goofy and Pluto are there certain days and the room is neat, it is a circle with a tree in the middle. We were not that impressed with the food. It is not bad, but for the price there are much better places to eat breakfast or for a character experience. If you are going for convenience, that is what we did and it gets the job done.

Have fun on your trip!

OklaHoops

Garden Grove

We have eaten breakfast and dinner there. The only thing special is the convenience from Dolphin or Swan. Go to Epcot for a better dinner and either Kona or Yak and Yeti for the best breakfast.

By the way Nikki, Ride 'em Cowboys!

BoardwalkGlenn

We ate here last fall for the Barbecue Dinner. The food was okay but it was not crowded so we got plenty of pictures with Goofy & Pluto.

calavis

We almost went there when we stayed at the Swan, but it looked really crazy. Instead we went to the Beach Club for a Character Breakfast which is the best character experience we've had at WDW. I'd recommend it even if you do go to Garden Grove.:wave:

Pippa

Original Poster
Thanks for the opinions everyone!

I'm sure I'll have a good meal, I'll be in WDW after all and not in grey, damp England!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom