Games for Gameboy

Goofette

Original Poster
We have a gameboy color and was wondering if anyone knew of some good games for it? Also, accessories to buy? Thanks

The Mom

Premium Member
My 9 year old (boy) just bought Yu-Gi-Oh, and seems to be enjoying it. Unfortunately, they aren't making many new ones (if any) Time to buy a Gameboy Advantage...planned obsolescence. ;)

Our best accessory was a lanyard (any brand) that we use to hang the Gameboy around his neck....it doesn't hit the floor anymore (we have tile and hardwood floors), he doesn't misplace it, and it frees his hands when he's carrying it around.

Goofette

Original Poster
Originally posted by The Mom
My 9 year old (boy) just bought Yu-Gi-Oh, and seems to be enjoying it. Unfortunately, they aren't making many new ones (if any) Time to buy a Gameboy Advantage...planned obsolescence. ;)

Our best accessory was a lanyard (any brand) that we use to hang the Gameboy around his neck....it doesn't hit the floor anymore (we have tile and hardwood floors), he doesn't misplace it, and it frees his hands when he's carrying it around.

That is a good idea (lanyard), actually when I'm using it it would be a good idea. I think I'm worse about dropping things than she is. That's how the camcorder got broken :cry:

Have you bought the new Gameboy for your son yet? I've been thinking about whether to break down and buy a new one for the trip, but I'm not sure if I should. We're going to spend more money on *things* to take for the trip than the trip itself :lol:

gepetto

Game boy advance is a lot better than Game boy color. You can play GBC games on GBA too. Any of the Mario or Zelda games are good. Maybe a Tony Hawk.

shanemurphy8000

The game "Zelda: Oracle of Seasons" kept my busy for a while. I have a Gameboy Advance, and I would say it is definitely worth the extra money. The only problem with it is that it is not backlit AT ALL, so you can't play in the dark. I think you can buy a light for it though. Happy gaming.

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
I have had every version of the Gameboy. And enjoyed every minute of it. But it is time for you to break down and buy an Advance. It plays all the old gameboy games and , near the end of the year the new Pokemon is coming out. They will probably be asking for it! I know I would. Ah lost youth....... Wait. Im 25. HEHE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom