Game of Thrones - Season 5

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Right! Remember, red priest/priestess of R'hllor can bring people back from the dead (kind of). Back in Season 3, they really hung a lantern on the fact that Thanos of Myr had brought back Lord Dondarrion several times. Since the *other* character that is brought back (kind of) in the books has been removed from the show, there seems to be no other reason to have all that exposition unless it'll be used later...

The person that is brought back in the books was dead a while before they were brought back plus they way they died causes problems. There was the other guy who had been brought back a bunch of times who seemed mostly normal. If she gets to John right away, he should be mostly okay. I'm keeping my fingers crossed as I have been since I read this in the book.

Jahona

So having read the books the season finale didn't surprise me. What did surprise was just the viciousness of seeing it on screen. After this season I think I'm squarely on the side of the White Walkers. Let them have the 7 kingdoms. I don't think they are worse than those we have in charge right now.

#TeamWhiteWalker
TKbd4Yu.png

acishere

So having read the books the season finale didn't surprise me. What did surprise was just the viciousness of seeing it on screen. After this season I think I'm squarely on the side of the White Walkers. Let them have the 7 kingdoms. I don't think they are worse than those we have in charge right now.

#TeamWhiteWalker
TKbd4Yu.png
I feel bad for rooting against the Wildlings last season now. I blame Yngritte and her stupid catchphrase.

Now I know there is only one true ruler: WunWun the giant.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

#TeamWhiteWalker
TKbd4Yu.png

Why do I get the feeling that they may try to work Anna and Elsa into the story next season. ;)

Jahona

Why do I get the feeling that they may try to work Anna and Elsa into the story next season. ;)

The Hardhome Episode I was half expecting the sea to start to freeze and the white walkers to start chasing everyone. Maybe they are saving this for next season when Elsa builds frozen stairs up the side of the wall for the zombies to walk up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom