Galaxy Palace demolition photos

jt04

Will someone please help me with my problem?

I'll try but I make no guarantees.

The logo/cover reflect an understanding and respect for the original Tomorrowland concept and backstory. It is very well done and looks great unlike some TTA theming (and I don't mean the EPCOT model!) It completely blocks the view back stage which is very important in the MK.

The Laugh Floor, on the other hand, stomps on the original themes of TL and has nothing to due with a conceptualized view of the future rendered with Disney imagination, inspiration, fun and optimism. :):):)

I don't have a problem with the Laugh floor just where it is located. Now SGE on the other hand.........:hurl:!

But I suspect Stitch will be meeting up with the folks from Buy n Large sooner or later and he will be informed he has no future in TL at which point he will retire to a tropical paradise.:wave:

Aloha.

ttalovebug

I'll try but I make no guarantees.

The logo/cover reflect an understanding and respect for the original Tomorrowland concept and backstory. It is very well done and looks great unlike some TTA theming (and I don't mean the EPCOT model!) It completely blocks the view back stage which is very important in the MK.

The Laugh Floor, on the other hand, stomps on the original themes of TL and has nothing to due with a conceptualized view of the future rendered with Disney imagination, inspiration, fun and optimism. :):):)

I don't have a problem with the Laugh floor just where it is located. Now SGE on the other hand.........:hurl:!

But I suspect Stitch will be meeting up with the folks from Buy n Large sooner or later and he will be informed he has no future in TL at which point he will retire to a tropical paradise.:wave:

Aloha.

:eek:

Here's hoping- though I don't want Stitch moved. I want him gone. :lol:

On a side note, why is MILF still on the map cover?!! :brick:

RWilliams

Premium Member
Thanks for the update and photos. Any ideas where Mickey's 'Twas the Night Before Christmas will be performed during MVMCP going forward? I certainly hope the show won't be discontinuted - it is fantastic!

"Twas" is not going to be performed next year but it is possibly going to be replaced.

RWilliams

Premium Member
Why couldn't they just move it to another park?

And do you have a source or just guessing? Just wondering. :wave:

It was in the FAQ given to Magic Kingdom cast about the Galaxy Palace removal. It also said there is going to be a wall themed to tomorrowland, a planter, and a character meet n greet added (I'm guessing Buzz and Stitch are just going to be moved in front of the wall). I'm sure there are other MK cms how can confirm this info if needed. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom