FYI for those on the phone for MNSSHP right now...

y2jb78

Does anyone know if tickets for MVMCP went on sale today as well? I read that they were but I was on hold for over a half hour this morning and there is no info on the site. Thanks for all your help!

mitchk

Just got ours! This is our first time going to MNSSHP, hope the price is worth it. It was $52.14 for 10yr- adult and $45.75 for our 8yr old.

They went up in price again. I knew they would, last year they were at least $2.00 cheaper. I went in September of 07', but I can't remember exactly what I paid for two adults. I'm gonna try to get tickets for the 19th of September, too bad there are no discounts out yet. Looks like I'll be paying $52.14 a ticket. :shrug:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Unless you are looking for peak dates like halloween or weekend before, best to wait two weeks for the online listing. You will then get to see the discounts available. MNSSHP will not sell out for Sept. or mid Oct. and MVMCP will not sell out Nov. and early Dec., so no need to panic.

Thessair

If you call, they'll give you the days for AP discounts. I didn't ask about September, but October is the 2nd, 7th, 9th, and 21st, or so I was told.

GoofyFan1

I got mine this morning for 10/26...$181.00. I think that is what the poster that said he got the premium tix was taking about. They aren't premium tix, just premium prices, no discount.

Can't wait to go. Last year was the first time for us. I ran the ToT 13K race and the next night we went to the party. This year my DW and DD are running the race with me and we'll celebrate by going to the party again.:sohappy:

MinnieLee

Yahoo! Ordered mine yesterday when I got home from work. No wait (less than 2 minutes). We are going to WDW 10/24 - 11/2. There was no passholder discount for any dates for the MNSSHP but I did get an advance ticket sale price for 10/28 of $7.00 of reg. price per ticket. :sohappy:

adrianuk91

woo we got ours yesterday early evening (GMT) nd had hardly any wait $180 for the 31/10 its was not too bad seen as the exchange rate is pretty good i can't wait till october we went to it on our last holiday to WDW in 2002 nd it was great. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom