Future World?

imagineersrock

Originally posted by THX-1701
Maybe something based on the Atlantis movie!

as much as i enjoyed this film, it however bombed miserably in theaters did it not? i cant see an attraction coming out of it.

nemo is a great idea, and i have almost no doubt it will be incorparated SOMEWHERE in the parks, wether it be the living seas, or the 20kluts lagoon in mk, or heck maybe even somewhere in mgm???

Figment1986

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
The Imagineers just don't want to put money into trying to update the pavilion (it's a lot to invest, they find it better to just shut it down instead of keeping it updated).

P.S. Your avatar...kinda late. :lol:

Your wrong, disney is going to make it into the wonders of Catering, where you pay to rent it out and get food.

Shaman

I think a great idea would be to get rid of the whole Wonders of Life pavilion...clean it out....make it into a weather pavilion (Wonders of Weather...lol) and put a rollercoaster in there. That way they don't put some rediculous rollercoaster infront of The Land. Just my opinion.

:brick:

BTW Instead of a soarin over something...why can't they just make some changes to that ride vehicle to make it look like an advanced a "futuristic" sub...and put it in The Living Seas.....and then we can swim with the fishes...lol.....:lookaroun :hammer:

DarkMeasures

Originally posted by objr

:brick:

BTW Instead of a soarin over something...why can't they just make some changes to that ride vehicle to make it look like an advanced a "futuristic" sub...and put it in The Living Seas.....and then we can swim with the fishes...lol.....:lookaroun :hammer:

Would you rather see real fish or fake ones projected on a giant screen?

Shaman

Originally posted by DarkMeasures
Would you rather see real fish or fake ones projected on a giant screen?

I didn't mean to eliminate the whole tank and observation part of The Living Seas, they could easily be combined. I mean they could use the "soarin clone" converted to a sub....to replace the hydrolators.....and the sub takes you down to Sea Base Alpha. Just my opinion though.

meowthew

Since Michael Eisner himself stated this week that they have plans for a Nemo makeover of The Living Seas, I'd say it's a good bet that that will be the next big Future World change.

General Grizz

I would really be disappointed if they got rid of WOL all together. Birth, life, and death - fitness and disease - senses and discovery - there is so much more potential. Although you may not enjoy it that much, I don't think it would be right to shut it down. Refurbish, but there's really a lot of space in Future World for a Weather pavilion. If you ask me, it would fit much better around the Land and the Living Seas.

AdLibSean

Originally posted by Maerj

Out of the rumor list for Epcot, I dislike most of them, especially the one where they say they will plant a bazillion trees so it doesn't look futuristic. That's just plain dumb... Epcot shouldn't look like a forest. Plant the forest in Animal Kingdom and then have a Snow White trek through the forest to see all of the animals that live there or something like that. Just keep it out of Epcot!

I agree! With all of the Project Gemini rumors swirling about, I think it's this one, and the Spaceship Earth one I dislike the most. Epcot is all about openess and vistas and not feeling closed in, like you do at the other parks sometimes. And why do they have to change SSE's name to something cheesy like Time Racers? Maybe this is just a working name?

Bagheera

Originally posted by imagineersrock
yea i was thinking that too, i really like this idea- unfortunatly though, you know all us disney folks would have to keep hearing how disney just copied universal's twister attraction...

-lol because you know, disney copies EVERYTHING from universal!!:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :hammer: :lol: :lol:

Think more along the lines of TDS's StormRider attraction. :zipit:

THX-1701

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Has anyone ever thought of maybe a journey to the center of the earth pavillion,like the recent movie ''the CORE''!?

Tim G

Originally posted by THX-1701
Does any one know what the next big project in
Epcot's Future world after Mission Space?

Let's wait first untill Mission:SPACE is up and running...

After that.... patience... patience...

Dayma

Let's wait first untill Mission:SPACE is up and running...

I agree. The success of one ride can dictate what they do with others. Lets say for example that Epcot sees rising numbers of people due to M:S. This may either tell them that they need to update some more stuff or leave the rest alone and create yet another ride.

BTW - I am just hoping they forget about SSE and Time Racer :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom