Future World Rehab

miles1

mrtoad said:
On her first trip at 3 she was not afraid of anything we did. The past trip just after she turned 4 she was afraid of everything. She refused to go in Space Ship Earth after loving it the time before, she refused to do the Haunted Mansion after at least 4 trips the year before. I think she did not know to be scared at 3.

QUOTE]

Interesting. My four year old daughter is exactly the same way. This past week we talked her into riding the scrambler at the church carnival, then she turned into a dare devil. So, there's hope for Haunted Mansion next year...

Just my two cents on UOE: I've found it pretty interesting, but the 45 minute ride is a little long for a litte kid's attention span. Maybe they could somehow "split" the attaction into two different energy related experiences.

Just an aside, the gas station next to my office started offering home equity loans today.

miles1

mrtoad said:
Yes, they are expensive but if you keep your car long term it does pay off.

Yes, but long term would mean in excess of 100,000 miles. But the batteries will have to be replaced before then, which, from what I've read, is really big bucks.

KaliSplash

I wouldn't mind a rehab and if they can come up with better stuff (Or MORE dinosaurs, that would be neat.)

As to Ellen and Bill, their addition and the whole 'game show dream' vastly improved the original, which really was pretty much a lecture except for the two great songs. (Which we now have new digital copies of, thanks to the latest cds.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom