Future Nostalgia

ppete1975

oh and architecture.... the original entrance to tomorrowland.. with the spires... wom, the epcot entrance (might be getting fixed soon) uoe, the old epcot signs for the pavilions.. the odyssey

And lack of strollers.. and no fast passes

CoasterSnoop

Original Test Track. And though it's not gone yet, the hilariously outdated steampunk-inspired Tomorrowland. I won't miss the UFO they already removed, but I will miss the general aesthetic.

eliza61nyc

For me it's Spectromagic parade. we loved that thing. One thing I adore about my sons is I think they realize that it really isn't about the place as much as it was as our times together.
We have a few "traditions" that we always do and I hope it continues.
  1. we always have lunch at Sci fi diner and Via Napoli
  2. we always each get a pin.

If I had to say an attraction I guess it would be lights, motor action show.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
According to my calculations, in the future I will be nostalgic for a world that hasn't been reduced to rubble where I don't have to fight with the extremely nimble squirrel people over every diseased rat carcass that we find.

kwoodfan1

I have two areas of nostalgia, when I was a kid and with my kids.

The Former is Cranium Command, Land Pavilion with the balloon dudes, Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit, and the old Tiki Room (with a subtle add of the old gift shop in Adventureland with the tropical attire).

The Latter is based on experiences so when they change or get iced, it will hit me hard. The are The Magic Carpets (based on a trip with my 3 year old at the time), Rafiki's Planet Watch, Aerosmith, and the Star Tours Gift Shop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom