Funny shirt

mpoppins76

:lol: Love it! And here's what you get if you DO let your friends try it:

Beverly1.jpg

:ROFLOL::goodnevil

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My wife has that shirt and wore it to the celebration on 10/1. We must have been stopped by at least a dozen people that thought it was hilarious. Also another note... our very own brkgnews designed that shirt so help another forum member out and order a bunch...at least one in each color and style for all or your friends and family.

Hey Jackie....I still get my 10% commission right?:D

Scooter

I have a friend named Beverly who wouldn't think that shirt is one bit funny.:eek::mad:

OK..if ya just wore it around Club Cool it would get a lot of smiles and chuckles.:)

I imagine a lot of folks wouldn't get it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I have a friend named Beverly who wouldn't think that shirt is one bit funny.:eek::mad:

OK..if ya just wore it around Club Cool it would get a lot of smiles and chuckles.:)

I imagine a lot of folks wouldn't get it.
I noticed a few deer in the headlights looks but the right people got it. It definitely qualifies as an inside joke.

fossilizedtrees

Also..

Also a good shirt to wear at World of Coke! They also have the whole taste sodas from other countries too. Although their selection is much larger.

brkgnews

My wife has that shirt and wore it to the celebration on 10/1. We must have been stopped by at least a dozen people that thought it was hilarious. Also another note... our very own brkgnews designed that shirt so help another forum member out and order a bunch...at least one in each color and style for all or your friends and family.

Hey Jackie....I still get my 10% commission right?:D
Certainly. Of course, all payments come in either six packs of Beverly or the cash equivalent. And I'm fresh out of cash. :D

Craig & Lisa

I thought they had gotton ride of it. When we were there the week of the 4th of July I didn't see a dispenser for it, (thank god), but just thinking about that stuff makes the hair on the back of my neck cringe. I really don't know why it supposed to clean your pallete when your eating, it would ruin my appetite, :hurl:

lunarsquid

next week at this time i'll be there and can try it out for myself... somehow in all my trips i've never really explored club cool...

but i'm curious, does anyone know what's in it that makes it so.... unique?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom