Funny/Absurd Rumors

Epcot-Rules

Looks like one of them escaped the briar patch...
2848127067_bca4f81f95.jpg

He sure wasn't intimidated by that pool net.

Sped2424

This one is cute more than absurd but after splash opened after its refurb I went on it, and the kid in front of me was telling his dad how much they added to the ride and how it had 2 new drops and a big drop that wasn't there before. Another one is that splash mountain is going to get the princess and the frog makeover apparently all the cast members are spreading that one around.

Victor Kelly

If you need one of these rumors, just talk to a bus driver. I have heard so many rumors I have lost track of them. Walt is not under the castle, but I heard what really is. Again possibly a rumor. Oh and fifth gate rumors abound.

I would think that SOP would be to keep an eye on the gator until the wranglers show up, not hit it with a pool skimmer and PO the gator. Unless of course guests were endangered. I have seen the gators in the parking lots, canals, in that wooded area in the middle of MK parking lot, in the canals around Epcot. They really don't bother humans

MaryJaneP

Gorge dude..Gorge..You should know that,it's from the French word "Gorger " meaning to stuff oneself..;)

I think the comment was on your word choice of "in" as opposed to "on". People would look rather odd if they gorged themselves IN turkey legs as opposed to gorging themselves ON turkey legs. Guess it is a matter of perspective as both possibilities could be quite entertaining.

MausCouture

We were inline to get into "Fantasmic" When This man comes up behind us, warning everyone in line that, "Fantasmic Is The Worst Display Of Cult Satanism That He's Ever Seen In his Life."

real mad hatter

I think the comment was on your word choice of "in" as opposed to "on". People would look rather odd if they gorged themselves IN turkey legs as opposed to gorging themselves ON turkey legs. Guess it is a matter of perspective as both possibilities could be quite entertaining.
Ah..So you haven't seen Alien..They were cocooned IN goo goo stuff,rather than ON goo goo stuff.;)

Darth Tater

We were inline to get into "Fantasmic" When This man comes up behind us, warning everyone in line that, "Fantasmic Is The Worst Display Of Cult Satanism That He's Ever Seen In his Life."
That's when I would have turned around to face the man, given him a possessed look, started speaking gibberish, and watch the poor fellow soil himself.

Marc Gil

I'll never forget one of our waiters at Liberty Tree Tavern saying that the refurb of Space Mountain added so much more effects, a new smoother track, and a purple energizing tunnel. I'll also never forget about what she said about the 5th gate opening in 2014. Boy was she wrong. I still suffer from my back when on Space Mountain. I'm still looking forward to new effects, a new track, and a purple tunnel (not so much on the tunnel.)

The Empress Lilly

Yeah, that guy's been saying the same thing over here. o_O

George said:
It's all a ploy, people! A ploy, I tell ya! All of DHS, from the death cult of ToT to the Jedi Academy recruitment center (mere kids still!). But sorcerer Mickey is the worst. Fantasmic is the worst display of cult satanism that I've ever seen in my life.
anbet1.gif
teufel.gif
@George

gonetowdw

I was in line by myself last week for Peter Pan. I guess I was eavesdropping on conversations around me. While this is not a rumor, I did hear a woman tell her husband that if they have any questions or need help, they should ask a bus driver. She further explained that the cast members are newer and change so often that the bus drivers are the only ones that know anything. I chuckled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom