Fun Little Monorail Project

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Let's have a little contest sort of thing......let's say the monorail were to be expanded....the disney company was going to take a drawing off of wdwmagic to use as a layout for the new monorail system.....let's all draw a proposed monorail route on this map of the walt disney world resort and compare on which route is the best.....do it on paint or something but you must use this map.... http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=w...isney_World_Resorts/Walt_Disney_World_Map.jpg

i highly doubt anyone will participate but if you want to just try it....im doing mine right now

please let me know if you are to participate and after everyone is finished we will go through and see which one is the best....deadline is June 24.

tigger1968

Do a thread search and I know you can see some layouts from previous discussions. Some are very well thought out. And props to you for daring to start another monorail thread! :lol:

lborne

The map is not big enough. It needs to swing by my house with non-stop service to the MK.

Disney did try to expand the monorail from Miami to Tampa. It was called the Florida High Speed Rail and was going to be paid for by us Florida residents and all you tourists. If Disney had it their way, this is how it would work:

Have the monorail pick up passengers at all South Florida Airports, close doors tightly, lest they accidently drop some money out the door or try to escape to IOA, and bring them quickly to the TTC making sure to avoid any rental car places.

Just a friendly little jab at Disney. I would not be here if I did not love them.

stitchcastle

Here is my sketch of my plan from my imagineer thread: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=53038&page=1

monorail expansion :D
wdwmonorail.jpg

stitchcastle

disneydude2000 said:
great sketch Stitchcastle but what is that other park to the right of magic kingdom?

It's DisneySea, it's a sketch from my collection of sketches and ideas for my WDW expansion fantasies :D the main poster for it is in my signature. The thread is in the imagineer forums if you're interested :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom