Fultons Crab House?

vilegirl

We're thinking about giving this restaurant a try when we go for a few days in a couple weeks. Any positives or negatives from those of you that have eaten here? Can reservations be booked through Disney?

Thanks in advance! :)

wannabeBelle

Reservations cannot be made through Disney, there is a seperate number. The number is 407-934-2628. Fultons has some AWESOME seafood, well prepared, very fresh and a great atmosphere. The only downside is that it may be relatively pricey. Here is a link to Deb Wills' website, www.allearsnet.com to take a look at a smaple menu from this restaurant. A dish or two may have been changed but this will give you a good idea as to what to expect:
http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_fch.htm
Hope this helps!! Belle

Upvote 0

ekorey

I just made a reservation through disney for Fultons in August. We are going to dine there and then go to 9:OO show of Cirque du soleil

Upvote 0

Computer Magic

ekorey said:
I just made a reservation through disney for Fultons in August. We are going to dine there and then go to 9:OO show of Cirque du soleil
We did the same thing back in May. Fulton at 6:30 then Cirque at 9. It made for a great evening.

Upvote 0

imagineer99

Well, I'm not going to deny that the seafood at Fultons is quite good and well prepared. Nevertheless, it is certainly not the best seafood I have ever eaten, nor did it strike as me a fabulous dining experience.

To me, it just wasn't worth the exorborant prices. Few restaurants in Disney World are cheap, however, I'd rather spend my money elseware. For the best seafood restauraunt in WDW, I still think that Flying Fish is superior (especially in ambience and menu creativity).

Upvote 0

Kadee

I have always wanted to go there, but my daughter is very picky. I think we may leave her at DisneyQuest on our next trip and my husband and I may go enjoy a nice meal. DOn't worry, my daughter will be 2 weeks from her 17th birthday.....please don't inform DHR. LOL..

I do have one question about the food. I've looked at the menu and it sounds wonderful, but, how spicy is it? I live where you can REALLY get the best seafood in the world and it is very flavorful. I HATE bland food, especially seafood. Would I be disappointed in Fulton's? My favorite place to eat seafood is Copeland's of New Orleans. It is so good.

Upvote 0

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
ekorey said:
i am so jealous......... my mouth is watering, or is that because its lunch. maybe both. lol

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

imagineer99 said:
Well, I'm not going to deny that the seafood at Fultons is quite good and well prepared. Nevertheless, it is certainly not the best seafood I have ever eaten, nor did it strike as me a fabulous dining experience.

To me, it just wasn't worth the exorborant prices. Few restaurants in Disney World are cheap, however, I'd rather spend my money elseware.

I AGREE!

I have eaten there on 2 occasions for "special events" because the parties involved selected that location.

A bad sign is that the main thing that I remember is how expensive it was for what we got! It was tasty, but portions were VERY small and cost lots more than I would expect to pay elsewhere.

Also, I have never felt so "RUSHED" by servers to get out of a restaurant. We were barley finished eating each course when they were there to clear and bring the next course. It makes for an uncomfortable evening for me.

:)

Upvote 0

vilegirl

Original Poster
Well, I'm going to give it a try. I just called Disney dining and made my reservation. Thanks for all your help! I sure hope it's good b/c I'm looking really forward to it. :slurp:

I already looked at the menu on allears.net so at least I won't be surprised by the prices when I get there! :eek:

Hey...you only live once right? :lol:

Thanks again!

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Yes, you can make a Reservation for lunch or dinner at Fulton's Crab House through Disney by calling 1-407-WDW-DINE. Currently this location is NOT included on Disney's Dinning Plan or on Disney's Dinning Experience. This location IS included on the 2005 Magic Your Way Premium Plan.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

tigger1968

Ate there once, and had my heart set on king crab. I got a plate with overcooked, not very hot crab. I was very disappointed with the food and the prices. The service was very good, though. It seems like the kitchen tends to be inconsistent from everything I've heard and seen.

Upvote 0

ssidiouss@mac.c

FULTONS CRAB HOUSE is AWESOME!!!

Let me tell you.. me and my wife went there on our honeymoon and it was so great! First of all some advice ...

1. You gotta put in a reservation for the "BLUE ROOM" on the 2nd floor at night... and a window table!! The room glows light blue and you can look out to the downtown disney area..

2. Of course you gotta go at night time :) :) !!! The blue room is so nice.. and the outside it lit up so great. Take your time leaving.. walk around the balcony area outside.. very cooL!

3. FOOD!!! MMMMMM!!!! They are famouse for their HUGGGEE crab claws. OMG.. lemme tell you.. the best crab claws anywhere.. They are amazing. Get THEM!! They are like 44.95 or something... but who cares.. they are huge and the best ever. They used to come by themselves now they list like a combo for 44.95 where they pair up the claws with something else because those famous claws are so hard to come by that they only give u half the amount they used to and to make up for it they give u a lobster tail or steak or soemthing.. well F THAT!!! Listen.. you tell them that you just want the claws.. that you want double claws for 44.95 because tahts why u came there. This way they will give you the all claws.. and its aweosme. The claws come already half broken and they just are full of meat like u never seen before.

4. MORE FOOD!! The crackers they server with this awesome dip before the mail ownz all.

We play to go to Fultons Crabhouse every disney trip. We love it for the atmosphere and the food. It currently ranks 3rd on our disney world favorite restuarants:

1. Libery Tree Tavern Inn (Magic Kingdom) Awesome looking inside.. feels so comfy.. in the middle of magic kingdom.. has characters.. awesome food!

2. Beirgarten (epcot) Awesome looking inside.. fun atmosphere.. cool music and just feels like disney world to me.

3. FULTONS CRABHOUSE Awesome looking outside and inside.... best food ever! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom