Full version of the song before we go on before Reflections of Earth, where can I find it?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I have heard many variations of the music before we go on from Reflections of earth, mostly in commercials and on the news back in the day, is there anywhere where I can find the full song? There’s a extended version of order to but I already found that. I'm not talking about the full show track, im talking about the tracks before they cut them and sized them to the show. Some of this stuff has obviously been cur from the soundtrack and there is definitely more. This video makes me wonder if there was a ROE 2.0 in the works.

Last edited:

StitchLover20

The "Reflections of Earth" music and some of the other songs they would play in the parks after you can get on the Walt Disney World Millennium Celebration album (1999) but I know it can be hard to find/kind of pricey. It's some of my favorite park music!

Giss Neric

You can find the full soundtrack of Reflections of Earth on Youtube, just find the high quality ones. If you want to download and listen to it, you can convert Youtube vids into mp3 then download for free.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I have heard many variations of the music before we go on from Reflections of earth, mostly in commercials and on the news back in the day, is there anywhere where I can find the full song? There’s a extended version of order to but I already found that. I'm not talking about the full show track, im talking about the tracks before they cut them and sized them to the show. Some of this stuff has obviously been cur from the soundtrack and there is definitely more. This video makes me wonder if there was a ROE 2.0 in the works.

I think the obvious answer to this is that track isn’t from the show. It has been re-recorded and re cued. Several parts (not the Energizer promo version of Chaos) have slightly different instruments.

If I’m not mistaken this used to play / plays at immigration at MCO.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I think the obvious answer to this is that track isn’t from the show. It has been re-recorded and re cued. Several parts (not the Energizer promo version of Chaos) have slightly different instruments.

I got bummed, I’m sitting here thinking maybe it was for that possible Reflections of Earth overhaul many of us once anticipated. It did say produced by the Disney company and it sounded great who ever reproduced it.

NelleBelle

How lovely! I always get choked up hearing this music and then watching that video today really turned on the water works! Very moving!

danyoung56

This was a very interesting recording. There were enough minor timing and voicing differences to make me believe that this was not just a clever edit but a totally different recording than the one used in IllumiNations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom